Nepotism

He literally said on Joe Rose's show that he reached out to UM abt being a part of the staff when he was let go from Carolina. We had the opportunity before he was snatched up by FIU.

Yes. That's why if you read above my exact quote on Dorsey and Miami was----

"We let that ship sail. Like we always do. "

Advertisement
I meant that after 15 years his best coaching days were well behind him and we should have left him where we found him.

Jon Richt is going nowhere but up in this organization. That’s why Richt took the job;to push Jon as far as he can. He’d had enough after 15 years at UGA. But if you tell him that he can run the program like a family cottage industry who would say no for 4 million a year?So just settle in and watch Jon get groomed as your future OC.

Idk if you're trolling or trying to get a rise out of everyone, but there's truth to this. It sounds like unrealistic fantasy bullsht. But lets be honest with ourselves. He wants Jon to have a future in coaching. Nobody is going to come calling to steal away Jon Richt. The ONLY way Jon can move up is how? Being promoted by his father. I like to think cmr wouldnt dare make that mistake. But he did name Jon QB coach to begin with.

Advertisement
Idk if you're trolling or trying to get a rise out of everyone, but there's truth to this. It sounds like unrealistic fantasy bullsht. But lets be honest with ourselves. He wants Jon to have a future in coaching. Nobody is going to come calling to steal away Jon Richt. The ONLY way Jon can move up is how? Being promoted by his father. I like to think cmr wouldnt dare make that mistake. But he did name Jon QB coach to begin with.

OC??? He can't even get Malik to throw an out route.

With the village idiot we have coaching QBs, we're one qb fck up away from a severe image problem. Kaaya went from possible first round pick to late round pick to practice squad qb. Entirely Jon's fault? No. But who do you think would've had "coached Kaaya into the first round" if it had happened? Rozier has gone from mr 10-0 and fsu killer, to he's so bad his own WRs want to get him the fck outta there. Jon's first signee, Allison, transferred. His next two signees, N'kosi, was suspended in game one and still isn't ready to play and if cade has had his own issues. And Jarren.. he's about to feel the weight of being named our savior.

Butch and Dorsey were in such high demand that FIU had to outbid a **** of a lot of teams to get those two. I remember seeing Butch and Dorsey on a lot of team's wish lists for head coach and qb coach/off. coord./asst. AD.

Get the **** outta here. I'm new to this board and I still can see your bull****. Dumb *****.

Advertisement
Whole sale changes need to happen at every position group sans Dugans and maybe Brown.
I'd say Hartley needs to keep his job considering the job he does in recruiting and TEs aren't so bad. But ol'boy needs to give up ST duties.

I was deadly serious. Do you see Jon ever being demoted by CMR? As a QB coach he earned being fired after last night’s debacle with a 5th year senior QB and 8 months to prepare. Nope. Jon’s going nowhere but up at UM.

OC??? He can't even get Malik to throw an out route.

I agree! Thats EXACTLY why it bothers me. CMR didnt hire Jon due to his coaching abilities. He hired his son to get him into coaching. If he fires him, that career is over. If he stays on at QB coach until cmr retires, nobody D1 is hiring him. If he wants Jon to have a future in coaching, there's only one way he'll have it. I just hope cmr knows better.

I feel violated that junior is on the staff. He clearly sucks at his job. Rosier has not progressed at all. They have no confidence in the young guys. Seriously a high school qb could have played better then he did last night. Missing wide open receivers by 10 yards. I have not paid tuition in decades and don't donate a lot, but I still feel like this guy is stealing from me.
I have sent 2 emails this morning to friends of mine on the board to see if they can fire him.
Nepotism sucks and it's hurting our team. Does anybody think that this kid with no credentials could possibly do a better job then Dorsey?
I'm sick to my stomach about this.

QB coach Job Responsibilities:
1) Develop QBs on roster as passers
2) Make sure QBs on roster grasp the playbook.
3) Recruit and sign the best possible QBs.

Again, to Jon Richt:

Advertisement
If Richt wants to coach the QBs so bad he should fire his son and replace him with an OC. Then Richt can be the head coach/QB coach.

With the village idiot we have coaching QBs, we're one qb fck up away from a severe image problem. Kaaya went from possible first round pick to late round pick to practice squad qb. Entirely Jon's fault? No. But who do you think would've had "coached Kaaya into the first round" if it had happened? Rozier has gone from mr 10-0 and fsu killer, to he's so bad his own WRs want to get him the fck outta there. Jon's first signee, Allison, transferred. His next two signees, N'kosi, was suspended in game one and still isn't ready to play and if cade has had his own issues. And Jarren.. he's about to feel the weight of being named our savior.

Who the **** wants to play for a coach that has an itchy suspension finger?

Advertisement

Not a fan of Jon either, but to be fair, I don't think Mark has signed a HR at QB since Aaron Murray, and that was 10 years ago.

Nepotism is such a bad thing. I really think Richt took the job just so he could hire his son. Sad state of affairs. And no one can tell him anything. So so sad.

Advertisement
Back