Needs to be said

I'm sick and tired of watching the Miami Hurricanes play like **** on the road. Especially in "cold" weather.

Been that way since Larry Coker, and it ****es me off to watch because it makes South Florida look soft.

I was talking to a friend of mine who went to Virginia Tech. He told me what they think about Miami - he said Miami and FSU are emotional.... when they're on a high, nobody can beat them, but as soon as they face adversity, they play like garbage. He said they don't have any toughness. As soon as it gets uncomfortable, Miami quits and goes home.

Basically, the perception is that we're soft.

The only time teams fear us is when they have to come to Hard Rock to play. Virginia didn't fear us. They were in our grill all day, and they whipped us physically. They talked **** and backed it up, and we didn't do ****. The team took it like a bunch of ******* and went home with the L.

BC doesn't fear us. VT doesn't fear us.

This team doesn't have any toughness. Just look at how we "tackle." Just look at our special teams. I hate to say it, but ever since Butch Davis left, we've been and continue to be SOFT.

There's about 3-4 times Miami proved this wrong last year. They also proved this wrong being down 20 against FSU (who was 72-0 when leading by 20). Also, the TEAM doesn't look soft, tackling DOESN'T suck (first Mobile QB we played all year and we held them to 16 points?). Don't get extreme. Our OL is sub par but they get no assistance with our play calling and vanilla offense. Our special teams coverage team would probably rival for fastest in the nation and we have some dogs who can make open field tackles on it, but our Special teams corch is clueless with schemes in addition to plain coaching up the punter/kicker.

Advertisement
I'm sick and tired of watching the Miami Hurricanes play like **** on the road. Especially in "cold" weather.

Been that way since Larry Coker, and it ****es me off to watch because it makes South Florida look soft.

I was talking to a friend of mine who went to Virginia Tech. He told me what they think about Miami - he said Miami and FSU are emotional.... when they're on a high, nobody can beat them, but as soon as they face adversity, they play like garbage. He said they don't have any toughness. As soon as it gets uncomfortable, Miami quits and goes home.

The only time teams fear us is when they have to come to Hard Rock to play. Virginia didn't fear us. They were in our grill all day, and they whipped us physically. They talked **** and backed it up, and we didn't do ****. The team took it like a bunch of ******* and went home with the L.

This team doesn't have any toughness. Just look at how we "tackle." Just look at our special teams. I hate to say it, but ever since Butch Davis left, we've been and continue to be SOFT.

But corch richt does mat drills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This had nothing to do with the weather... unless you are talking about the cold wind blowing up Richt's a55

Pittsburgh sucks lmfao. Let me know when we beat a real team in the cold like OSU or another good B1G team.

Miami played at Virginia Tech on a Thursday Night, sold out stadium.
45 degrees.
Denzel Perryman did warmups shirtless, an Al Golden coached Miami team, led by Duke Johnson, dominated VT from start to finish and won 30-6.

If we are going to try and begin a narrative about what Miami never does in cold weather games, lets use actual history. Not sit here and pretend to know what would happen in a November away game against Washington or some dumbsht that doesn't actually happen.

Advertisement
Miami played at Virginia Tech on a Thursday Night, sold out stadium.
45 degrees.
Denzel Perryman did warmups shirtless, an Al Golden coached Miami team, led by Duke Johnson, dominated VT from start to finish and won 30-6.

If we are going to try and begin a narrative about what Miami never does in cold weather games, lets use actual history. Not sit here and pretend to know what would happen in a November away game against Washington or some dumbsht that doesn't actually happen.

Learn to read. I didn't start the narrative. I just stated beating Pitt is not really a big accomplishment. Also, Va tech is not a powerhouse team either.

Advertisement

I suggest you become an fiu fan and root for the hard hitting botch fiu team.

Advertisement
Back