Needs to be said

Advertisement
Me too, please I’m starving... hey nj, I make a moist chocolate cake. I baked it in the firehouse the other night. It was scrumptious!

How about we all converge on a certain location and bring delicious foods?

This would be a feast for the ages.

Miami played at Virginia Tech on a Thursday Night, sold out stadium.
45 degrees.
Denzel Perryman did warmups shirtless, an Al Golden coached Miami team, led by Duke Johnson, dominated VT from start to finish and won 30-6.

If we are going to try and begin a narrative about what Miami never does in cold weather games, lets use actual history. Not sit here and pretend to know what would happen in a November away game against Washington or some dumbsht that doesn't actually happen.
Too many posters here think they are smart and simply spew out crap without any facts. Cis populated by malcontents and haters. When things go bad for the Canes they crawl out of their holes and vent their garbage. Nothing short of national championships will shut these kids up, but they will probably still complain about something. Haters will always be haters. Worse fans in college football.

Advertisement
Dense and moist for me. It’s richer, my friend. @1mg of Epi,
Your cakes sounds like it’s a big hit at the firehouse. I might have to stop by. Just a slither for me, though, I need to continue to stay fit, when duty calls, I need to be ready. Ya know?

ND went up and shut those VT pumpkins up. Can we do the same? I doubt it, but it's Richt's job to prove me wrong.

Dense and moist for me. It’s richer, my friend. @1mg of Epi,
Your cakes sounds like it’s a big hit at the firehouse. I might have to stop by. Just a slither for me, though, I need to continue to stay fit, when duty calls, I need to be ready. Ya know?
You’re right cap, the boys love my cakes. Dense and moist but also firm yet supple. Yes they’re high in calories but also a lot of protein. But after station duties we usually have an Australian **** wrestling tournament, so we work off the calories.

@1mg of Epi, ****, you guys really take it to the max to burn calories. And I thought the Jersey jerkoff was tough... pssst, you guys got us beat. I see you’re with the IAFF, what town (state) you work for?
It’s nice to see a brother AND a Canes fan here.

PS- I see how charismatic, witty, and sarcastic you are...
YOU ARE A FF!! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back