Need TE depth

Your definition of vet is totally different than mine lol.

Polendey and Irvin II are hot garbage so far. Unproven. Irvin II having more upside as a h-back.
So we need to be 4 deep with NFL TEs before you're satisfied with the depth?

Advertisement
I know we have a couple coming back but If this 2015 Ark v Tenn game is any indication we are gonna need more. This Enos cat uses what Mia has always had TE's and RB's
by my count we have Jordan/Mallory/irving 2,/poledney/hodges so that's 5 I don't know how many teams go more then 5 deep at te

Don’t see a problem with our TE room. Need two in 2020 class though. Everyone has reported that Enos makes good use of the personnel he has. He used a lot of TE’s in Ark because they were better than the WR’s at creating mismatches.

We need everything. Like when your house burns down and you need everything from underwear to silverware.
No we don't . We need a few DL , 2 more Qbs ( since I think Perry is done here ) and a few OL. Besides that we are good. the 5 TE we have are fine for next season as 2 of them are future top 4 rounders and Polendy is pretty good too.

Advertisement
No we don't . We need a few DL , 2 more Qbs ( since I think Perry is done here ) and a few OL. Besides that we are good. the 5 TE we have are fine for next season as 2 of them are future top 4 rounders and Polendy is pretty good too.
Remember back when we had first rounders? Good times. Serviceable wasn’t considered as a good thing. And 2 qbs, OL and DL isn’t nothing.

As long as the staff does right we should get 2 tight ends next class but adding one more keeps the potential of feeling desperate next class away

We already have a Stud committed for 2020. Take 2 in 2020. Don’t need much depth behind Jordan and Mallory

Advertisement
I know we have a couple coming back but If this 2015 Ark v Tenn game is any indication we are gonna need more. This Enos cat uses what Mia has always had TE's and RB's
Irvin JR
Polendy
Jordan
Mallory
Hodges

5 minimal, 6 ideally. We’re fine numbers wise tbh. Last year was just one of those years as far as the injury bug hitting that specific position group.

Jordan, Mallory, Irvin II and Polendy aren’t enough depth??? That’s FOUR vets

Irvin has been inconsistent and Polendy has been a non factor. If this season hasn’t been a wake up call about how WE DO NOT have TE depth, then I don’t know what will. We literally had zero TEs available by week 9 or 10.

Advertisement
So we need to be 4 deep with NFL TEs before you're satisfied with the depth?

I'm not saying that.

The other gentleman and I are saying that we need to sign a starting caliber player each year. We whiffed on Irvin and Polendey. Our gameplan is severely impacted once they enter the game.

We need 3-4 that can simply be plug-and-play.

Advertisement
I'm not saying that.

The other gentleman and I are saying that we need to sign a starting caliber player each year. We whiffed on Irvin and Polendey. Our gameplan is severely impacted once they enter the game.

We need 3-4 that can simply be plug-and-play.

I think you're underrating Hodges. He's going to be pretty good

Advertisement
Back