Need assistance with Pics of Miami getting screwed

Advertisement
IMG_1571.jpeg

All I’ve got brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really don’t need pictures when you have stats. 13 in conference games where the opposing offensive line committed zero penalties.
The next power five team, with the same in conference metrics only has three.

that’s not a statistical outlier that’s blatant, obvious and intentional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really don’t need pictures when you have stats. 13 in conference games where the opposing offensive line committed zero penalties.
The next power five team, with the same in conference metrics only has three.

that’s not a statistical outlier that’s blatant, obvious and intentional.
13 games over what timespan? Is that true?

13 games over what timespan? Is that true?
I believe it’s over the past 20 years. Another stat I believe is how many punt and kickoff returns have been called back on UM compared to other teams. we complained a lot about the Devon Hester days and how come we don’t have any explosive players returning kicks.
We keep saying that the Bouchard Smith return was the first one in I don’t know how long, but that’s actually not true. It’s the first one that actually wasn’t called back in a long time.
I believe someone also needs to do a search on how many touchdowns were actually called back because of penalties compared to other teams in our conference.

The one about holding was actually done by the Miami mayhem podcast. I think he use an AI app and put in the metrics and that’s what the result was. I’ll try to find the podcast and link it to this thread.
13 in conference games where the opposing offensive line had zero holding penalties.

Advertisement
Back