Need a laugh?

reg

Sophomore
It's been pretty heavy over the past few weeks because of the giant turds that Diaz and company have been laying on a daily basis. I, for one, needed a good laugh just keep my sanity and not lose my **** mind. My son, Austin literally just came through for the old man and served me a reminder that life is bigger than football.

He just turned 6 and is now in the first grade. A few minutes ago, he just asked me to read what he wrote for his homework assignment. When I got to the first "blunder" I had to do a double take. The second blunder had me laughing. The third had me on the floor.

Enjoy....

20191007_204626.jpg

Advertisement
It's been pretty heavy over the past few weeks because of the giant turds that Diaz and company have been laying on a daily basis. I, for one, needed a good laugh just keep my sanity and not lose my **** mind. My son, Austin literally just came through for the old man and served me a reminder that life is bigger than football.

He just turned 6 and is now in the first grade. A few minutes ago, he just asked me to read what he wrote for his homework assignment. When I got to the first "blunder" I had to do a double take. The second blunder had me laughing. The third had me on the floor.

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
Lol, reading class work and homework will have you either laughing or taking a shot for ever “wtf” moment you attempting to read

My 10 yo son said... “that’s so easy... 9 shirts”. LOL

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864

Advertisement

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
12 *****. Everyone knows that. Lmao

Lol, reading class work and homework will have you either laughing or taking a shot for ever “wtf” moment you attempting to read
Agreed. It's amazing what a difference a little "r" makes. Lol.

Advertisement

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
**** my son turns 13 tomorrow man its fun for me. Tomorrow he suppose to get jumped (my son dont get into trouble at all) by these kids... but hes a pretty boy and get all the girls and they hate him for it. So now i gotta roll with some goons just to show face and let the youngsters know this aint the kid u want to see.

I'm concerned about Victor's diet
It's definitely an interesting color combo for sure. I am not sure what you can eat to create that color scheme but from the sounds of it, there was definitely peppers and hot sauce involved. Victor is going to need a couple of bags of ice to put out that *** fire!

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
This is a candidate for post of the year.

**** my son turns 13 tomorrow man its fun for me. Tomorrow he suppose to get jumped (my son dont get into trouble at all) by these kids... but hes a pretty boy and get all the girls and they hate him for it. So now i gotta roll with some goons just to show face and let the youngsters know this aint the kid u want to see.
Happy B-Day to your son, my man! Your son's name is not Victor, is it?

Advertisement
Did we ever need that laugh @reg!

Seems Austin's assignment was on point considering what we've seen on the field from our Canes.

Hahahaha! Outstanding, Reg. Almost choked on my beverage laughing right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back