Need a laugh?

Advertisement
Sounds like someone had a few of those spooky halloween whoppers burger king had a few years ago

Advertisement
It's been pretty heavy over the past few weeks because of the giant turds that Diaz and company have been laying on a daily basis. I, for one, needed a good laugh just keep my sanity and not lose my **** mind. My son, Austin literally just came through for the old man and served me a reminder that life is bigger than football.

He just turned 6 and is now in the first grade. A few minutes ago, he just asked me to read what he wrote for his homework assignment. When I got to the first "blunder" I had to do a double take. The second blunder had me laughing. The third had me on the floor.

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
It's been pretty heavy over the past few weeks because of the giant turds that Diaz and company have been laying on a daily basis. I, for one, needed a good laugh just keep my sanity and not lose my **** mind. My son, Austin literally just came through for the old man and served me a reminder that life is bigger than football.

He just turned 6 and is now in the first grade. A few minutes ago, he just asked me to read what he wrote for his homework assignment. When I got to the first "blunder" I had to do a double take. The second blunder had me laughing. The third had me on the floor.

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
My 2-month-old son: "Fvck Manny."
2 month old? U got a genius on your hands

Enjoy....

View attachment 98864
That's great reg!

Advertisement
Man, I have 5 kids and they ALL have said things that would have child and family services investigate me.

Example #1.
My then almost 2 year old son walks into church and sees a big clock on the wall. He says, "Daddy, that a BIIIIG c*ck! Daddy got a BIIIG c*ck toooo!" Of course, he couldn't say clock with the L in there. All the young mothers smile when they see me now.

Example #2A
I'm driving my German speaking mother and father in law with some of the kids, when two of them see a "monster truck". The two oldest start screaming "MOSTER TRUCK, MONSTER TRUCK!!!" The youngest, at the time, starts screaming "F*CK!! F****CCKKK!!!!" My father in law knew she couldn't say it right, so he just laughs. My mother in law freaks the **** out. "What!! What did she say!!???"

Example #2B
By now we had two little girls that say truck with an F. They are both standing on the driveway pointing out every single truck on the street. Screaming, "Blue F*ck! Red f*ck!!!" Pointing, screaming. I was really hoping the neighbors were outside, just to see their faces.

Example #4
My mother in law can't exactly say "third" without it sounding like "****". So, a few weeks ago she cuts an ice cream sandwich in two pieces. She tells my 6 year old daughter, "I gave Theodore one ****, and you can have two turds." My daughter looks at her and says, "That's disgusting." Again, my father in law laughs, but my mother in law didn't quite get it.

I was tasked with texting a beautiful soccer mom about her son's performance during a game. It was the first game her son was playing in that she wasn't able to attend.

My brain said, "Your son did well. He took 6 shots on goal."

My text to her said, "Your son did well. He took 6 ***** in goal."

Advertisement
Back