Nebraska?!

You're in year 5 at home vs a Nebraska team with a new coach, and you've got your "best and deepest roster" since you've been here - you better ******* win.

Advertisement
almost every year for a long time now.. our gauge of where we are has been with FSU. That team shows up when they play us and they have a good coach and great talent.

after the FSU game you can make a call how good we are and where we are as a program

You have not been around for the past 5 years have you? We fuggin suck, our coach sucks, and the program is on life support. What more proof do you need?

Advertisement
Anyone putting any confidence in an AG coached team should get a psych evaluation done ASAP.

UVA and Pitt were also "sorry af" and took Golden to the cleaners. I suspect NU will do the same next week.

Advertisement
Nebraska may have the best DT tandem in college football. Collins looks like a high first round draft choice. So the interior of our OL is going to be severely tested. Other than that, Nebraska will not be a good test for the other units.

Expecting Golden to be fired...

image.jpg

It's mind bottling.

I watched the BYU - NU game. NU looked very physical in the trenches on offense and defense. It will be a tough game.

Advertisement
Just to add a wee bit O' fact to the OP's rant...

Most of us here were saying that Nebraska was going to have a down year in 2015. No one felt they were an elite team. I personally said that we would learn a lot about Nebraska in week one, and we did. They lost at home to BYU (who went 8-5 last season). Mike Riley will need at least two years to get the Huskers where their fans and AD want them.

IMO, the Nebraska game has all the makings of an al golden special. That being a perceived big win early in the season against a team that ultimately finishes with a sub .500 record (see uf 2013, ohio state 2012, etc.)

Advertisement

Most of us here were saying that Nebraska was going to have a down year in 2015. No one felt they were an elite team. I personally said that we would learn a lot about Nebraska in week one, and we did. They lost at home to BYU (who went 8-5 last season). Mike Riley will need at least two years to get the Huskers where their fans and AD want them.

IMO, the Nebraska game has all the makings of an al golden special. That being a perceived big win early in the season against a team that ultimately finishes with a sub .500 record (see uf 2013, ohio state 2012, etc.)

I love how people are trying to downplay the possible and likely Nebraska win. Don't let your hate for golden fool you. That program is 66-28 since 2008 and hasn't had less than 9 wins since 2008 in ANY season. smh

I love how people are trying to downplay the possible and likely Nebraska win. Don't let your hate for golden fool you. That program is 66-28 since 2008 and hasn't had less than 9 wins since 2008 in ANY season. smh

Im blinded by NOTHING. I see exactly what's happening and Ive been on record on this board since summer saying exactly what I reposted above. This has nothing to do with irrational hated and everything to do with the facts in play. Everyone paying attention knew Nebraska was going to have a rebuilding year. And again, I posted about it here. Anyone paying attention knows that coach golden has never beaten a quality team in his entire career. Again, its not hatred, rather a simple understanding of things as they are. We are a poorly coached program who is going to play a team with a new coach who are rebuilding in 2015. I'll be highly surprised if Nebraska has 9 wins this season.

Advertisement
Back