Nebraska to acc Ohio to sec ?

Advertisement
Not exactly. The contractual relationship I refer to is between the school and the conference. Then there is a separate contract between the conference and, probably, the "media" (say ESPN or something like that). There are multiple contracts in that regard, that is why the Big 10 has multiple "media" deals, as examples they have deals with ESPN and networks like CBS. See the quote in a post above as it is dead on:

"If any team choses to leave, they'd be giving up all their tv revenue because the conference would own their tv rights for the duration of the Big 10 contract even though they would no longer be in the Big 10."

I understood the original issue to be OSU "leaving" the Big 10. If that was the case, they won't and Nebraska can't as they lack the cash.

EDIT: I also need to apologize. You asked if the conference's refusal to play constitutes breach. The simple answer is yes. But, if you want to make this much more complicated, that breach may be discharged due to "act of God" or "force mature" types of arguments.
I would almost guarantee that nowhere in the contract for any conference does it Specifically say that the conference has a responsibility to ensure that the schools in their conference play football. I’m also pretty sure that’s why they voted...the conference didn’t stop anyone from playing football, the presidents and chancellors did by voting that way

Wow, ouch. You sure got me there. That was a good one, the Farce, Sorry for what my auto correct did. It also just turned "auto correct" into "auto carrot", while I was typing, as it doesn't know any better.

My auto correct is pretty limited. What's your excuse for being simple, the Farce? Genetics or disposition?

And, as I said before, please stop stalking me. I know you are really, really into me, but don't you have something else to do with your almost 41 THOUSAND posts? Seriously, who has the time or the lack of life for almost 41 THOUSAND posts? That seems a very sad existence.
You're lying, junior. There's no system known to man that auto-corrects "force majeure" to "force mature."

Eat your L like a man, son, and quit trying to bamboozle your board mates. Where'd you get your J.D.? Keiser University?

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at Sir Twacht switching his claim from the typical Down Syndrome "Ohio Taint is going to the SEC babbbbyyy" POS idiocy to "The Lil 10 is going to change its mind and play this fall." The latter could easily happen due to the outrage. The former is Down Syndrome.

What a tard. Some adult must’ve explained to him for Ohio State bolt to another conference is about as likely as him becoming their starting QB. So he picked something more plausible to flap his lips about

Advertisement
It's not difficult to keep the P word out. We did it for years.

Hold My Beer Bikes GIF by The Bike Haven

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not personal guys. It doesn’t matter who you support. I have to clean up Eye in the Sky and the Recruiting boards. You’ll thank me later.

Dammit, I was going to give you a hard time for creating 2 new boards, then you fixed your typos.

You're lying, junior. There's no system known to man that auto-corrects "force majeure" to "force mature."

Eat your L like a man, son, and quit trying to bamboozle your board mates. Where'd you get your J.D.? Keiser University?
Actually I just ran that test. Shockingly you are incorrect. But perhaps you are correct and such system is only known to men.

"Junior", "son", and "bamboozle"? Seriously? Didn't you also tell someone to "Get to steppin' turdjones"? That's what you bring to the table? A mixture of what your grandfather says and what you heard in the cafeteria today?

Almost 41 THOUSAND posts and you still haven't actually added anything. Don't even you get tired of you?

Finally, I am not familiar with Keiser or whatever that is. Is it one of your dream schools? If so work hard, finish middle school, and then talk to your counselor about a career path "son".

Last edited:
Just blow up all conference affliliations in football... go to a league system. Football is different from all other college sports, just in terms of number of athletes and dollars involved. Reduce the conference based curruption

Top 40 in Premier league,
Rest into Div 1 , 2 or 3

Advertisement
Back