Nebraska to acc Ohio to sec ?

Advertisement
Anybody here. Hear anything like this ?

what did I tell you?

1597694502088.png

If that idiot Warren made the call himself, there will be anarchy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You dumbasses believing some random dude on twitter, no wonder half yall think the earth is flat
It's not exactly random twitter, It's been reported in the press. But I don't think that means the postponement changes. Big 10 presidents have painted themselves into a corner and are doing damage control. It'd look really stupid if a bunch of ivory tower, PHD, know-it-alls admitted they jumped the shark. Below is a link to one of the articles:

Advertisement
For the morons that continue to discuss anyone leaving the Big 10, you do realize the contactual responsibilities each school has, right? Those include the forfeiture of media rights revenues going forward in they leave. In other words, they would not only lose their income from the current Big 10 media package, but they would lose media revenues for the remainder of that contact.

So Ohio State can leave, and breach that contract, but if they left, they breached the contract. That also triggers previously agreed upon liquidated damages, meaning what many think of as the "buy out", in addition to those future lost revenues. So OSU CAN go, but it will cost them. Nebraska CAN go, but they can't afford that.

Last edited:
For the morons that continue to discuss anyone leaving the Big 10, you do realize the contactual responsibilities each school has, right? Those include the forfeiture of media rights revenues going forward in they leave. In other words, they would not only lose their income from the current Big 10 media package, but they would lose media revenues for the remainder of that contact.

So Ohio State can leave, and breach that contract, but if they left, they breached the contract. That also triggers previously agreed upon liquidates damages, meaning what many think of as the "buy out", in addition to those future lost revenues. So OSU CAN go, but it will cost them. Nebraska CAN go, but they can't afford that.
I'm sure some high priced law firm could find a way to get them out.

Advertisement
Back