Nebraska Opens Up As A 7pt Favorite

Advertisement
Nebraska will only be called a solid opponent if they win, however if we pull it out... Then they are hot garbage....lol

Sunshine pumpers need to realize that THE BODY OF WORK is what Golden is judged on. Winning a game this saturday means nothing if he turns around and then loses to a Virginia, North Carolina, or Duke.

These are all opponents Miami should consistently beat. None of us that want Golden gone are going to complain when we lose to FSU...but for the love of God we're in the ACC Coastal. It's a disgrace that it's year 4 and we still haven't won the **** thing...that alone is a fire-able offense.
I get your point...............but didn't we win the Coastal in 2012?

Advertisement
Call me crazy guys but this game could be a season changer for us and put this program back on track. The confidence these kids would get from a win of this magnitude would bring a little swagger back!!!

What's the "magnitude" of beating a team that goes 9-4 every year and has much less talent than we do?

lulz at the thought of a Golden team going on the road against a solid program and covering.

With the worst OL he's fielded, a true FR QB and a zone blitz defense that has slot WRs covered by McCord. What is Fat Albert and Duh's track record winning these games? I'd take the law of averages if I were a betting man.

Advertisement
Much like the Louisville game, this is a game Miami should win. No excuses. This isn't the Nebraska of the 90 's, far from it.

Nebraska will only be called a solid opponent if they win, however if we pull it out... Then they are hot garbage....lol

Sunshine pumpers need to realize that THE BODY OF WORK is what Golden is judged on. Winning a game this saturday means nothing if he turns around and then loses to a Virginia, North Carolina, or Duke.

These are all opponents Miami should consistently beat. None of us that want Golden gone are going to complain when we lose to FSU...but for the love of God we're in the ACC Coastal. It's a disgrace that it's year 4 and we still haven't won the **** thing...that alone is a fire-able offense.
I get your point...............but didn't we win the Coastal in 2012?

If you call that disgrace of an example of "backing into a division title via 47 tie breakers a " Coastal "win"...well then that says more about your expectations and you as a fan.

We haven't won **** in the ACC. Bottom line...it's been over 10 years and 3 consecutive ****** coaching staffs.

This is not a good combination

Golden went on to discuss his team’s progress on third-down conversion percentage — the Canes were 5 for 12 Saturday but nonetheless rank 122nd of 125 Football Bowl Subdivision teams. “We very easily could have been 7 for 12. We put the ball on the ground on a third-and-2, and then we dropped a slant.”

The Cornhuskers, conversely, rank 13th in third-down conversion defense.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/09/14/4348932/al-golden-miami-hurricanes-set.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
I honestly have no idea how this game will go.

basically an enigma wrapped with a riddle

Advertisement
I honestly have no idea how this game will go.

basically an enigma wrapped with a riddle

Dukes gonna go crazy that's how it's gonna go. At least 150 on the ground. It's time for him to have a huge game like this in primetime

Duke isn't going to go crazy unless you mean after every possession he will be throwing his helmet on the ground and getting into a confrontation with his linemen and/or the staff as he sees dollars being taken from his family's pocket by thr likes of Gadbois and Isidora.

Nebraska will over shift the 7 man front to the left side to gain a numerical advantage. Randy Gregory will destroy Gadbois on the right side to nullify any numerical edge Miami has there. There will be no room to run anywhere. If the line got bullied by Arkansas ******* State do you really think they will get any push against Nebraska and their all American lineman?

The OL will get blown up like in the bowl game and after they get the lead, they will turn it loose as pass rushers. Kaaya will get physically broken because of his hapless line and as he is being wheeled off the field the scoreboard will say "Bye Felicia"

After the game Godlen will look pale white and stutter like a moron cause he knows his goose is cooked and his days of drawing a 2.3 million d
Salary are done and it's back to 500k and the MAC where he can live in ****** places like South Philadelphia.

This game marks the formal end of this staff.

Redneck fans? Surely you jest. They are the friendliest nicest mid-westerners you'll ever meet.
Stadium definitely looks the part for providing a home field advantage with highly sloped stands that are tight to the field. Those Redneck fans will be drinking white lighten all day in order to be good an lathered up by game time. I think UM pulls this one out, to get AG his first prime time win.

[video=youtube;cUEKmYiMwO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEKmYiMwO0[/video]

[video=youtube;XJLlxi90oMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLlxi90oMY[/video]

Advertisement
Back