Nebraska Opens Up As A 7pt Favorite

Advertisement
No surprise. They are ranked. We didn't even get a point. It's on the road. Just have to step up and prove them wrong. Nebraska might wish they could have played us in the first game of the year like UL.

If it's on national tv Dorsett will drop two touch downs on the opening drive & suck the life out of the team. Oh wait

Advertisement
lulz at the thought of a Golden team going on the road against a solid program and covering.

Stadium definitely looks the part for providing a home field advantage with highly sloped stands that are tight to the field. Those Redneck fans will be drinking white lighten all day in order to be good an lathered up by game time. I think UM pulls this one out, to get AG his first prime time win.

[video=youtube;cUEKmYiMwO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEKmYiMwO0[/video]

[video=youtube;XJLlxi90oMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLlxi90oMY[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Call me crazy guys but this game could be a season changer for us and put this program back on track. The confidence these kids would get from a win of this magnitude would bring a little swagger back!!!

Advertisement
I really hate looking at other teams' stadiums.

giphy.gif

Call me crazy guys but this game could be a season changer for us and put this program back on track. The confidence these kids would get from a win of this magnitude would bring a little swagger back!!!

No doubt...but at the end of the day the guys still responsible for the gameplan to accomplish that feat are Golden, Coley, and D'Onfrio. Find me a worse threesome anywhere in the country.

Advertisement
the sunlife renovation pics actually look decent , not hair raising amazing but not horrible either so theres that lmfao

Nebraska will only be called a solid opponent if they win, however if we pull it out... Then they are hot garbage....lol

90% chance Miami loses by double digits.

we already know what's coming: sacks given up by the o-line, no running lanes for the backs, drops by the WRs, missed tackles and lack of communication by LBs, big pass plays given up by DBs.

I really hope I'm wrong, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten times, then shame on me

Nebraska will only be called a solid opponent if they win, however if we pull it out... Then they are hot garbage....lol

Sunshine pumpers need to realize that THE BODY OF WORK is what Golden is judged on. Winning a game this saturday means nothing if he turns around and then loses to a Virginia, North Carolina, or Duke.

These are all opponents Miami should consistently beat. None of us that want Golden gone are going to complain when we lose to FSU...but for the love of God we're in the ACC Coastal. It's a disgrace that it's year 4 and we still haven't won the **** thing...that alone is a fire-able offense.

Advertisement
Back