Nebraska Opens Up As A 7pt Favorite

I'm betting the HOUSE on da' Canes. No way whatsoever we lose this one.

Nebraska sucks *** and they're actually corched worse than us. We gonna win by double digits.

Advertisement

Nebraska sucks *** and they're actually corched worse than us. We gonna win by double digits.

I wish I shared your enthusiasm. I picked the Canes to win in the prediction thread. But that's only because I can never bring myself to predict a Canes loss.

Free money. I can't believe that spread. Vegas is begging me to take their money this Saturday.

Free money. I can't believe that spread. Vegas is begging me to take their money this Saturday.

Franchise - pretty sure you lost what money you do have on the Mcneese state game ..... was vegas begging to take your money that day

Advertisement
I can see Miami winning this game...only cause I haven't been impressed at all with what I've seen from Nebraska to this point. They shouldn't be ranked.

Winning that game on saturday doesn't make Golden any better of a coach....his only shot at redemption is to win the Coastal outright and give FSU a down to the wire fight.

I can see Miami winning this game...only cause I haven't been impressed at all with what I've seen from Nebraska to this point. They shouldn't be ranked.

Winning that game on saturday doesn't make Golden any better of a coach....his only shot at redemption is to win the Coastal outright and give FSU a down to the wire fight.

Naw man, winning doesn't say jack **** about GoRlden. But this is an impossible game to lose. Nebraska's that bad.

I wish I shared your enthusiasm. I picked the Canes to win in the prediction thread. But that's only because I can never bring myself to predict a Canes loss.

Not enthusiasm dude, just reality. Nebraska is turrble. Just turrble.

Stadium definitely looks the part for providing a home field advantage with highly sloped stands that are tight to the field. Those Redneck fans will be drinking white lighten all day in order to be good an lathered up by game time. I think UM pulls this one out, to get AG his first prime time win.

[video=youtube;cUEKmYiMwO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEKmYiMwO0[/video]

[video=youtube;XJLlxi90oMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLlxi90oMY[/video]

Redneck fans? This isn't Florida or West Virgina we're talking about here.

Gotta stop the video at 0:35. does al know about those pillars?

Advertisement
90% chance Miami loses by double digits.

we already know what's coming: sacks given up by the o-line, no running lanes for the backs, drops by the WRs, missed tackles and lack of communication by LBs, big pass plays given up by DBs.

I really hope I'm wrong, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten times, then shame on me

sigh

Advertisement
Back