Nebraska loses starting safety and best linebacker

IDK, I'm still a little nervous. For some reason we don't do well in big games, revenge games, OOC P5 games, ACC cross division games, ACC Coastal games ...

....night games, long walk from the locker room games, rain games, cold weather games, "too hot" weather games, prime-time games....

Advertisement
I could see this being just like the Oklahoma, OSU, and UF return games, each of which we won after getting stomped at their house, and at the end of the year each of those teams was average at best.

Yup. Exactly how I see it. That roster is straight trash. They're also not going to be crunk playing in front of 100K of their fans. We win this game. Golden hypes it up as beating one of the most storied/prestigious programs in the country and about how his players "ignored the noise". #Staytuned .

What about 30K of their fans? They might have more fans in the stands than FSU brings when they play at Son Life. Nebraska are one of the (if not the) best travelling teams out there as far as number of fans to go to away games.

I could see this being just like the Oklahoma, OSU, and UF return games, each of which we won after getting stomped at their house, and at the end of the year each of those teams was average at best.

Yup. Exactly how I see it. That roster is straight trash. They're also not going to be crunk playing in front of 100K of their fans. We win this game. Golden hypes it up as beating one of the most storied/prestigious programs in the country and about how his players "ignored the noise". #Staytuned .

What about 30K of their fans? They might have more fans in the stands than FSU brings when they play at Son Life. Nebraska are one of the (if not the) best travelling teams out there as far as number of fans to go to away games.

OU, OSU and the Gators also travel well. Nebraska's roster is garbage.

All depends on our OL... There are so many unknowns here. They could come out and be a straight up cluster****, or they could be REALLY good. Gotta hope we avoid the injuries and get Gadbois back in shape at right tackle. Our schedule is charmin soft and with a real staff we'd steamroll everyone.

Advertisement
wasn't lousiville missing their starting qb, best wr, and starting rb when we faced them? how did that work out for us?

Dude.. Louisville sent 11 to the NFL combine.. That team was loaded even against Miami. Ill give you Parker.. him being out meant something.. but their "starters" at QB and RB were replaceable. Nebraska has taken some big hits injury wise as well as Abdulla going pro.

All depends on our OL... There are so many unknowns here. They could come out and be a straight up cluster****, or they could be REALLY good. Gotta hope we avoid the injuries and get Gadbois back in shape at right tackle. Our schedule is charmin soft and with a real staff we'd steamroll everyone.

Drawing FSU and Clemson is not soft.. add in Nebraska and GT and there are some quality teams. Gabois is key though..

IDK, I'm still a little nervous. For some reason we don't do well in big games, revenge games, OOC P5 games, ACC cross division games, ACC Coastal games ...

[MENTION=9362]pb5cane[/MENTION]: For some reason??? I think the only reason is one Alfred Golden.

[MENTION=825]Barboni[/MENTION]: And we have a garbage coach, what's your point? Nebraska was garbage last year w/ a QB who couldn't throw to save his life. They lined up against our "15th ranked total defense" and ran the ball down our throats, literally. Any game that's not a FCS game can be a lost for Golden.

Advertisement

[MENTION=825]Barboni[/MENTION]: And we have a garbage coach, what's your point? Nebraska was garbage last year w/ a QB who couldn't throw to save his life. They lined up against our "15th ranked total defense" and ran the ball down our throats, literally. Any game that's not a FCS game can be a lost for Golden.

I'm looking at that roster that doesn't have abdullah, gregory, bell, etc...I'm looking at that roster that won't be playing at home in front of their 100K fans. We beat a sorry OSU, OU, and UF team at home that all had more talent than this Nebraska team. They're trash. If we're healthy, I'm betting Miami, easily. If you want, lets make some sort of bet, too. Avatar, money, don't care. Nebraska is garbage.

Advertisement

I'm looking at that roster that doesn't have abdullah, gregory, bell, etc...I'm looking at that roster that won't be playing at home in front of their 100K fans. We beat a sorry OSU, OU, and UF team at home that all had more talent than this Nebraska team. They're trash. If we're healthy, I'm betting Miami, easily. If you want, lets make some sort of bet, too. Avatar, money, don't care. Nebraska is garbage.

Mike Riley has beaten top ranked teams. Al Golden has beaten hasn't beaten anyone...

[MENTION=825]Barboni[/MENTION]: And i'm looking at a roster w/ no Duke Johnson, no Philip Dorsett, no DP52, no Ladrius Gunter, no Clive Walford, w/ Golden, D'Onofrio, Coley, and Paul Williams still running the show. I'm looking at a coaching staff that crapped in the bed against a UL team that lost their most dynamic playmaker in Teddy B, and Davante Parker wasn't suited up, nor their top running back, and they had a WHOLE NEW coaching staff. Did I fail to mention that this same program MOPPED us in our last game at the end of the season and this was supposed to be a "revenge" game??

As long as Golden is here, I trust no process and I count no win, ESPECIALLY one against a team that may or may not have a pulse.

Advertisement
Yeah, but they're 4 deep with fat kids that run up the middle. We lose. Al craps himself at the thought of the "blackshirts" (do they even do that on D anymore) and he thinks the N on the side of their helmet stands for Nowledge, so they're a smart bunch to contend with.

We need to win championships...Golden is not a championship caliber coach. Anything less than a Championship (Im talking National not fuggin divisional....ALSO this aint gonna happen) and he needs to GTFO of SF.

ROFLMAO! Louiseville lost their best players before our game last year, and so did Nebraska.

Surprisingly, backups who were pulled out of the stands five minutes before kickoff ran a train on us anyway.

wasn't lousiville missing their starting qb, best wr, and starting rb when we faced them? how did that work out for us?

Dude.. Louisville sent 11 to the NFL combine.. That team was loaded even against Miami. Ill give you Parker.. him being out meant something.. but their "starters" at QB and RB were replaceable. Nebraska has taken some big hits injury wise as well as Abdulla going pro.

lmao yeah so replaceable the scrub behind dwyer didn't do crap against any other team and that qb that played was mediocre at best. we had more talent and should of beat them and nebraska was a one dimensial team that runs, runs, and runs some more. yet our retarded staff put our players in a prevent defense. what team do you watch?

Advertisement
Back