Nebraska loses starting safety and best linebacker

motorcitycane

Senior
LB David Santos and S Leroy Alexander will not suit for Nebraska this season. Santos was kicked off of the team for unspecified reasons and Alexander is going to transfer.

That's a big blow for an already weak linebacker corps. They're depth and experience there is bad. Alexander missed the 2014 season with injury but he was big time on the 2013 Nebraska team. He's going to transfer.

DE's are weak. DTs are great. LB is weak and the secondary is weak. Miami better take advantage and do some damage.

Advertisement
wasn't lousiville missing their starting qb, best wr, and starting rb when we faced them? how did that work out for us?

I think last year Nebraska was missing 3/4 of their starting secondary due to injury and still beat us.

IDK, I'm still a little nervous. For some reason we don't do well in big games, revenge games, OOC P5 games, ACC cross division games, ACC Coastal games ...

Advertisement
We going to win that game and it's going to be a tight game and Golden is going to claim it has a big win for the program. Then we look back in December and Nebraska will end up 5-7

If i was a coach on a hot. Seat. I would pray for this years schedule. Its so weak. Even our strongest opp fsu is in a rebuilding type yr. If he wins no.less then 8 games ill help him.pack and 8 games is low as **** it should be 10 games but i know golden.

If we lose this game, Golden should be done that night. No reason we should lose this game to Nebraska.

If i was a coach on a hot. Seat. I would pray for this years schedule. Its so weak. Even our strongest opp fsu is in a rebuilding type yr. If he wins no.less then 8 games ill help him.pack and 8 games is low as **** it should be 10 games but i know golden.

It seems Clemson might be our strongest opponent this year

Advertisement

It seems Clemson might be our strongest opponent this year
Your right Clemson is

This is what I see happening as well. We beat them, maybe even by 10-14, but 6 other teams beat them worse than we do. Eerily similar to the UF win a couple years ago.
We going to win that game and it's going to be a tight game and Golden is going to claim it has a big win for the program. Then we look back in December and Nebraska will end up 5-7

Advertisement
I could see this being just like the Oklahoma, OSU, and UF return games, each of which we won after getting stomped at their house, and at the end of the year each of those teams was average at best.

This is what I see happening as well. We beat them, maybe even by 10-14, but 6 other teams beat them worse than we do. Eerily similar to the UF win a couple years ago.

This is exactly what will happen. I just see Golden getting a lucky horseshoe up his *** this year and everything will fall in place and he'll wind up winning 9-10 games and keep the **** job. Watson will end up being hurt when we play Clemson and Williams will **** the bed for UNC, VT will be plagued by injuries like last year, etc. It's just the typical luck of us Miami fans.

Seems backwards, getting lucky to win games but unlucky for us fans wanting Golden gone.

I could see this being just like the Oklahoma, OSU, and UF return games, each of which we won after getting stomped at their house, and at the end of the year each of those teams was average at best.

Yup. Exactly how I see it. That roster is straight trash. They're also not going to be crunk playing in front of 100K of their fans. We win this game. Golden hypes it up as beating one of the most storied/prestigious programs in the country and about how his players "ignored the noise". #Staytuned .

Advertisement
IF Golden wins 10 games, he'll need more than luck. He'll need a miracle. IF we get 10 wins, the team will actually have to be really, really good. That would be miraculous.

This is exactly what will happen. I just see Golden getting a lucky horseshoe up his *** this year and everything will fall in place and he'll wind up winning 9-10 games and keep the **** job. Watson will end up being hurt when we play Clemson and Williams will **** the bed for UNC, VT will be plagued by injuries like last year, etc. It's just the typical luck of us Miami fans.

Seems backwards, getting lucky to win games but unlucky for us fans wanting Golden gone.

This is a team that gets rolled annually by a bunch of preppy alcoholic wusses from UVA. No way we beat Nebraska as long as that team has 11 warm bodies to play us. 4-8.

IF Golden wins 10 games, he'll need more than luck. He'll need a miracle. IF we get 10 wins, the team will actually have to be really, really good. That would be miraculous.

10 games seems like a lot but when the 2 best teams on your schedule are almost completely rebuilding (FSU) and lost 3/4 of their defense (Clemson). They are *****ing about a tough schedule because of our 2 crossover games but most coaches anywhere else would be drooling to play our schedule.

there is no reason what so ever that we cant start out 4-0. But golden will choke somewhere along the road. Under a real coach the only 2 games we could even come close to losing are FSU and Clemson, but here we are worrying about losing to UVA, UNC, Pitt, and even FAU to an extent.

The only hope we have to beat the Huskers is a temperature of around 90 degrees and humidity around 78 per cent...Remember they just fired a coach who averaged 9 wins per season to get a better one..When it comes down to coaching we're the dog..

Advertisement
Back