Neal and Lucas

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Coach Baez, resident commit announcer and hype man for Canes football retweeted a pair of tweets from Neal and Lucas, which the duo tweeted in tandem. Both are of them in Canes jerseys and showing love to Miami. This very well could be a possible sign of coming commitment or at the very least a show of desire for the two attending the same college together, which would bode very well for the Canes. Let me know what you think CIS.

Neal
Lucas

Advertisement
I think Neal has been a silent to us for awhile.

I really hope we get Lucas - he's the best from south Florida in this class.

Searels is definitely doing a solid job as a recruiter. You get the right talent and it's a lot easier to look like a star as a coach.

And this class in the state of Florida is just loaded with OL.

Florida is just pumping out loads of top notch OL now - it wasn't always like this.

Coach Baez, resident commit announcer and hype man for Canes football retweeted a pair of tweets from Neal and Lucas, which the duo tweeted in tandem. Both are of them in Canes jerseys and showing love to Miami. This very well could be a possible sign of coming commitment or at the very least a show of desire for the two attending the same college together, which would bode very well for the Canes. Let me know what you think CIS.

Neal
Lucas

I would be all fo the full court press on Lucas but if he's going to be a cuck about recruiting he can pound sand ... We're are back to the point as a program where we don't have to bend the knee to recruits like him

Advertisement
Neal has an impressive size and doesn’t look no where near the weight he’s listed at. He’s moves very well too. #1 player Miami needs to get....

By now you should realize what a players physical measurements are listed at is rarely updated till midway through senior season. Just like with b how all sites had him listed between 6'1.5 to 6'2.5 & 183 to 189 when reality is hes been taller than 6'3 for more than a year and 200lbs as well now hes 6'4 and change and 210 215

Advertisement
Baez retweeted almost immediately after they tweeted, almost like it was planned.....

Neal and Lucas commit and it's pants off for this board. There would be a lot of open holes with the OLinmen we bringing in 2019:

Neal
Lucas
Tarquin

Commits:
Kingsley
Cunningham

I will move to Broward if we get all these OL targets and all our DL targets of Daxon, Brown, Ingraham and Sorrells or Tyler Davis or all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back