ND's Malik Zaire to Florida

Advertisement
If only those pussies weren't so afraid of leaving Gaynesville for a tough game, they would see why Brian Kelly is gladly letting the Lefty go.

I checked UF's schedule & can yall believe those Shark ****ers play, Tenn, LSU, TAMU & FSU all at home, plus the annual UGA game in JAX.

It's funny because they were some of the main ones clowning Richt for tweeting that he's still looking for a 3rd string Grad Transfer RB, even made a phony Craigslist page as a joke, meanwhile their whole season depends on a throw away from Brian Kelly's graveyard of bodies he's thrown under the bus.

I'll be rooting like **** against them every step of the way, I definitely see another one of their special 4-8 seasons coming up.

They could easily lose all four of those home games, I'd put my money on three of the four anyway
Agreed...

I'm sure their home refs will try to give'em at least one, but they're not more talented than any of those teams except maybe Tenn.

But I definitely think they'll lose to TAMU, UGA, FSU & one between Tenn/LSU.

Also think Michigan beats them by 3TD's in the season opener.

The-Adventures-of-Sharkboy-and-Lavagirl_2.png

Advertisement
The only thing Mcelwaine likes more than banging sharks is hoarding crappy qbs.

Advertisement
Let me get this straight - he's a sh1tty qb and he has academic issues? Lols

If only those pussies weren't so afraid of leaving Gaynesville for a tough game, they would see why Brian Kelly is gladly letting the Lefty go.

I checked UF's schedule & can yall believe those Shark ****ers play, Tenn, LSU, TAMU & FSU all at home, plus the annual UGA game in JAX.

It's funny because they were some of the main ones clowning Richt for tweeting that he's still looking for a 3rd string Grad Transfer RB, even made a phony Craigslist page as a joke, meanwhile their whole season depends on a throw away from Brian Kelly's graveyard of bodies he's thrown under the bus.

I'll be rooting like **** against them every step of the way, I definitely see another one of their special 4-8 seasons coming up.

They could easily lose all four of those home games, I'd put my money on three of the four anyway

I'm hoping they lose all of them.

To me there's the smell of desperation in this. They hired McElwain as an offensive guru to fix the mess there. He famously claimed he could teach his dog to play QB. Now, going into the 3rd year, it doesn't seem like he's been able to teach anyone how to play QB, not his leftovers or his own recruits, so he's reaching for transfers that someone else has trained. Everything's rosy on the surface about Zaire over at swamp gas, but come on, they've gotta know this is a sign that things are not OK. As for their season, defense should be worse, offense should be better. The record should be medicore to mildly decent unless they lose a shocker and the team packs it in Muschamp style. 8-4 sounds good. They won't fire him for it but it won't help recruiting either.

Advertisement

**** Michigan but I would love to see them destroy UF game one.

I know for a fact they're losing to TAMU, and FSU.

Advertisement
Back