ND's Malik Zaire to Florida

Advertisement
Devin Gardner- draft pick to practice squad in a year

Shane Morris- high school all American to bust

Appleby- LOL

Morninwheg- EL O EL

Feliepe Franks- EL O EL x1000

Advertisement
They probably think this trash QB is the missing piece that's gonna take them to the playoffs this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
it could help them with a couple wins..which is good.. we want this team to be a bit better than decent for as long as possible. They get too bad for too long and they might get an actual coach...let em stick around mediocrity forever.

Too funny part of the article:

"The path for Zaire's transfer to Florida was made easier Friday when the SEC tweaked its graduate transfer policy, easing restrictions and reducing penalties for programs whose graduate transfers fail to meet academic requirements."

Who knew the $EC even had requirements in the first place?!? Obviously, the nerd who sneaked in a requirement is now appropriately "corrected," hanging by his underwear, on the hook in stall #1, in the men's restroom at the Bear Bryant Memorial in Alabama. The APR rule in question was quickly abolished

Wish he had 3 years of eligibility left. Would have loved for him to be the qb in 2019.

he's a guy that the gators will be invoking his past to return the way we would be.. I think its a decent fit if he has that in him stashed away

Advertisement
IMG_4231.jpg

If only those pussies weren't so afraid of leaving Gaynesville for a tough game, they would see why Brian Kelly is gladly letting the Lefty go.

I checked UF's schedule & can yall believe those Shark ****ers play, Tenn, LSU, TAMU & FSU all at home, plus the annual UGA game in JAX.

It's funny because they were some of the main ones clowning Richt for tweeting that he's still looking for a 3rd string Grad Transfer RB, even made a phony Craigslist page as a joke, meanwhile their whole season depends on a throw away from Brian Kelly's graveyard of bodies he's thrown under the bus.

I'll be rooting like **** against them every step of the way, I definitely see another one of their special 4-8 seasons coming up.

Advertisement
8-5 record for UF please. Need shark boy to stay a couple more years to bury the corpse.

If only those pussies weren't so afraid of leaving Gaynesville for a tough game, they would see why Brian Kelly is gladly letting the Lefty go.

I checked UF's schedule & can yall believe those Shark ****ers play, Tenn, LSU, TAMU & FSU all at home, plus the annual UGA game in JAX.

It's funny because they were some of the main ones clowning Richt for tweeting that he's still looking for a 3rd string Grad Transfer RB, even made a phony Craigslist page as a joke, meanwhile their whole season depends on a throw away from Brian Kelly's graveyard of bodies he's thrown under the bus.

I'll be rooting like **** against them every step of the way, I definitely see another one of their special 4-8 seasons coming up.

They could easily lose all four of those home games, I'd put my money on three of the four anyway

Advertisement
Back