ND DE Aaron Lynch transferring

IowaCane16

Senior
Hope we make a hard run at getting this kid.

@brucefeldman: Aaron Lynch was arguably the most talented player in ND program & one of few defenders they've had in yrs who may end up a Top10 pick.

Advertisement
Golden needs to greet him at the airport. One of the biggest problems facing this defense is the lack of size and talent at defensive end.

to bad we have no room. Florida has room which sucks.....This why you dont sign Gray Crow, Dumari jones's of the world....

to bad we have no room. Florida has room which sucks.....This why you dont sign Gray Crow, Dumari jones's of the world....

Don't be so quick to rule out the talent that Dumari Jones will bring to this class of WR's. This is a tall very tough guy with good speed and great hands. I can't wait for him to arrive and show his talents.

Golden needs to greet him at the airport. One of the biggest problems facing this defense is the lack of size and talent at defensive end.

+1000000.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt this kid a Miami fan growing up and for whatever reason, the former staff did not pursue him very hard?

Gotta make a run at him; kid was a beast coming out of HS, with great size and athleticism.

Advertisement
We always have room for a player like Lynch. Don't be ridiculous...

The issue is whether or not ND will let him transfer to a future opponent. Lynch is gonna try to get a waiver to play right away, so his best shot of doing that is with us or USF.

Lynch would be a transfer he wouldnt count as a part of this last class....

Just a thought, but the Herald is saying UM doesn't think AJL will make it in. Would that free up a spot? In addition, any chances of us actually landing him?

Advertisement
How is he automatically a headcase? Maybe after Kelly's tantrums he decided he doesn't want to play for him

How is he automatically a headcase? Maybe after Kelly's tantrums he decided he doesn't want to play for him

Aaron probably isn't a headcase...he is a simple guy that wants to play football and party with girls lol. His mom is the headcase.

And I said it in another thread but ND won't release him here because we play them. He is going to USF...nothing we could do here.

wouldn't think Kelly would release him to UM because of the recruiting battles between the two and we play them this year

Advertisement

Kid looks like he could be an animal, so I agree, hopefully Golden is all over this kid.

GVogt on Scout said bet the house on Lynch to USF. Too bad. Will be a **** of a pickup for them though.

Advertisement

lmao. Of course we have room. We can MAKE room for a young talent like him at a huge position of need (although the chances of ND releasing him to us is about .0001%).

Advertisement
Back