NCCA Tournament Open Thread

The slobberfest with everything Duke does in every game is nauseating. I can't even listen to the tv guys.
Imagine hearing that in person. My boss is a Carolina grad and one of my employees is a Duke grad. I’m on both campuses for work, at least once a week. I’ve never been water boarded, but I’m guessing it’s a lot like what I’m gonna have to go through the next 5 days.

Advertisement
Imagine hearing that in person. My boss is a Carolina grad and one of my employees is a Duke grad. I’m on both campuses for work, at least once a week. I’ve never been water boarded, but I’m guessing it’s a lot like what I’m gonna have to go through the next 5 days.
I grew up in it so yeah I know all about it. Whole family of Wake and UNC grads. That being said, only thing majority of my family has in common is that we all despise Duke.

Advertisement
Rafferty might as well go over and slobber on K, didn't think anybody could be worse than Dook Vitale, I was wrong. Well at least after Mike Patrick and his holy cowing everything Duke did.

Advertisement
team america vomit GIF

Advertisement
I say again if Miami wins tomorrow Miami beats Duke in the finals.
I hope you are right, they are going to roll Unc or St Peter in the semis imo. Banchero attacking is what concerns me if we face them. They can be had on the defensive side of the ball, just not sure our d can hold up again if they don't jack up 3's. They are all attacking the basket now, have size advantage on everybody they will face.

I say again if Miami wins tomorrow Miami beats Duke in the finals.
Miami won’t beat Duke. They’re not going to let the Convicts beat Coach K in his Last Game.

They’ll bring back Terry Porter and flag Wong for Pass Interference.

What are you people smoking? This tournament is fixed to give Coach K his send off. The Bad Boys from the 305 aren’t raining on that parade.

Sorry guys.

Advertisement
IMHO Duke won’t get passed North Carolina. They did it before and they’ll do it again. Bad matchup for Duke.

Im in hog heaven.

The only college basketball teams i care about are still playing.

Im a Nova and Um cane basketball fan if that makes sense. lol
Hopefully we do what Nova did the other night an continue on.

Also all that ACC is down talk is hilarious. Best basketball conference.

Advertisement
Back