NCCA Tournament Open Thread

Advertisement
Miami/Houston Final Four is gonna be wild
I actually mentioned (dream of) Miami - Arkansas FINAL in the "Canes Playing Elsewhere" thread sometime back, because of the LYKES factor (he was getting 20+ minutes per game then)...

...but if its gotta be Miami - Houston... I can love with that! ( meant to type *live with that, but I like the typo, so left it.)

I actually mentioned (dream of) Miami - Arkansas FINAL in the "Canes Playing Elsewhere" thread sometime back, because of the LYKES factor (he was getting 20+ minutes per game then)...

...but if its gotta be Miami - Houston... I can love with that! ( meant to type *live with that, but I like the typo, so left it.)
It can be both

Advertisement
man Duke bet not win a title in coach k last year. I’m not trying to hear that narrative
It is probably going to happen. This is how they won their last couple titles. All top seeds get knocked out, play teams that can't shoot the ball. It will be disgusting if it happens. Told my friends when the brackets came out, seemed like by far the easiest path to the FF. TT was the only team I thought could beat them out of that region. They crapped the bed when Duke went to the zone, like they had never played against a zone d before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back