NCCA Tournament Open Thread

Advertisement
Gonna have root for Kansas to win the title

sick puke GIF

Advertisement
I'd say KU demonstrated why you want a good big man playing for you. McCormack was phenomenal. Strong hands and a deft touch inside. Nova got close but this game never felt in doubt from the opening tip.

Man I called the only team that’d beat duke this year would be North Carolina cause the refs would actually call a fair game against them. 5 fouls in the first 5 minutes against puke

For those of ya out there who think the fix is in for Coach K, thus far 1 foul on UNC and 5 on Duke. Looking like the Dookies will have to earn it

Advertisement
For those of ya out there who think the fix is in for Coach K, thus far 1 foul on UNC and 5 on Duke. Looking like the Dookies will have to earn it
Outside of two calls in the Mich St game, that narrative has been completely destroyed. It’s been one of the worst officiated tourneys I’ve ever seen, but not swayed toward Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a Carolina fan, but man the feeling they have to be feeling tonight. **** of a game.

Nothing but respect for the living legend. Tough way to go out, to your arch rival on the doorstep of another championship game.

College basketball is a cesspool. My problem with Coach K and Duke is that they’ve run as dirty a program as there is but they act like their sheeit don’t stink like everybody else’s.
I hate coach K as much as anybody, but Carolina is worse. Their level of cheating is only surpassed by Kentucky.

Makes the second half of that Kansas game even more 🤢 considering we beat UNC by 28. Ah!

Kansas is playing great basketball, but I don't think they're a super dominant team. I bet UNC takes them to the wire.
I was glad to see Banchero's overrated *** sulking his way back to the locker room. Duke tears are special.

Advertisement
Back