NCAA Tournament Thread

Advertisement
Buffalo has beaten nobody. They played three legit nonconference games this season: Duke, St. Joe's, and VCU. Blown out in all three. Miami better beat them. How does Miami match up with Arizona in round 2?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Buffalo has beaten nobody. They played three legit nonconference games this season: Duke, St. Joe's, and VCU. Blown out in all three. Miami better beat them. How does Miami match up with Arizona in round 2?

It's March Madness. You can't look past anybody.

The team shouldn't; but I can. I don't know a lot about Arizona. Anyone have thoughts on how Miami would match up with them if they meet in round 2?

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 2m2 minutes ago
Final 4 SOUTH (top-heavy):
(1) Kansas 45%
(2) Villanova 22%
(5) Maryland 6%
(6) Arizona 6%
(3) Miami-FL 5%

Advertisement
Jay Bilas and Jay Williams each picked Miami to get to the Great Eight vs Kansas.

Advertisement
ESPN has an interactive bracket with every team and their % of reaching each round using 538 (Nate Silver). Miami has a 86% chance to make the 2nd Round, 38% to make the Sweet 16, 14% chance to make the Elite 8, 5% to make the Final 4, and 1% to win the national title.

CdeGJUIXIAApL7j.jpg

ESPN has an interactive bracket with every team and their % of reaching each round using 538 (Nate Silver). Miami has a 86% chance to make the 2nd Round, 38% to make the Sweet 16, 14% chance to make the Elite 8, 5% to make the Final 4, and 1% to win the national title.
Considering there are just more than 64 teams, those are extremely ****** odds.

The team shouldn't; but I can. I don't know a lot about Arizona. Anyone have thoughts on how Miami would match up with them if they meet in round 2?

AZ will be tested by the Vandy/Wichita St winner.

Advertisement
Back