MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
God bless you guys that believe. I really mean that. I just don’t think we beat anyone. We just don’t win **** when it matters. This team isn’t good.
I’d would be thrilled to be wrong. Hope I am. It’s just not a well coached make all the plays you should type of team. Pitching weak fielding weak hitting weak base running weak.

God bless you guys that believe. I really mean that. I just don’t think we beat anyone. We just don’t win **** when it matters. This team isn’t good.
I’d would be thrilled to be wrong. Hope I am. It’s just not a well coached make all the plays you should type of team. Pitching weak fielding weak hitting weak base running weak.
I sympathize with your doubt.

I do not agree with your final statement. This team is actually pretty freaking good.

Advertisement
Likely also on ESPN+. I hope. Not planning to bake early for the Friday afternoon game.
Don't think it is, but I could be wrong. I think you need an actual subscription to that channel, assuming your content provider even carries it. You're probably stuck w Bases Loaded coverage.

We have blown it every year under Gino. 100% agree there. But this team is playing its best baseball now vs the other teams died down the stretch. This is Gino’s best coaching job period. I had this team barley making the tournament and they missed being a top 8 team by one game.

The fielding on this team is elite.

Nothing about this teams pitching is probably even average but we are still winning.

I have more confidence in this team getting out of a regional than any teams in years. But in saying that I can 100% see a scenario where we lose to Texas in game 2 the our bullpen lets us down and we go out 1-2 2-2

Advertisement
What’s the scouting report on the regional teams, especially Texas?
Well Texas has 2 good starting pitchers and they do a good job of limiting home runs, but their offense is not super super impressive. Louisiana is playing well right now but statistically nothing really jumps out about them. Maine is a decent, but not great 4 seed. Their weekend starters all have E.R.A.s over 4.

Don't think it is, but I could be wrong. I think you need an actual subscription to that channel, assuming your content provider even carries it. You're probably stuck w Bases Loaded coverage.
At least for the softball tournament, the TV games were on both. Fingers crossed. I could go sit in the sun early, but I’d rather not.

Advertisement

We just played 35 solid innings out of 36. Especially defensively. Do I have 2008 expectations? No. But can we get to Omaha? Yes. Get outta here.

Advertisement
Maines pitching is atrocious and they have 3 guys who can swing it but numbers are bit inflated from their schedule. If we truly want a chance we need to blow their doors off and not use any of our pen. The names we saw at the end of yesterdays games should be throwing the last 3-4 innings of this game.

I worked with a kid on their roster when he was 15…Jacob Small. I thought he’d be a great D2 guy but his dad was one of those D1 or busts types. Looking at his stats it looks like he should have listened.

So do you hold Ziehl for game 2 and try to beat Maine with like a Gallo? Or go right out with Ziehl. That’s the question.

Advertisement
Back