NCAA to Review Transfer Process

Advertisement
You guys have it in your head that Miami is still relevant to the national championship picture. You dream up these weird scenarios where the NCAA is coming after Miami because of their hate for the program. It's your way of dealing with the crap Miami has rolled out there for a long time now.

LOL

What a post

The NCAA tampered with an FBI investigation, just to get a statement from a convict felon, who orchestrated a $900 Million ponzi scheme, that said he paid $200 for an abortion. We lost 9 scholarships after self-imposed penalties.

That scenario is as weird as it gets - but we didn't dream it up - and we were even less relevant then

Last edited:
What you guys gotta understand is theres lawyers who specialize in doing nothing but transfers. **** good at it too. They gaurentee waivers. Long as the kid has the bread and a semi intelligent approach they'll get that waiver. Tate if I had to guess probably will get the waiver. Asa on the other hand even though he expects it his story to the NCAA and no lawyer was simply the coaches lied to me about my redshirt... doubt that works personally.
Its understood, but what you gotta understand is that the NCAA writes the rules as they go. So that pretty much is a tell all.

We'll see.

You guys have it in your head that Miami is still relevant to the national championship picture. You dream up these weird scenarios where the NCAA is coming after Miami because of their hate for the program. It's your way of dealing with the crap Miami has rolled out there for a long time now.
Hs seniors may not remember when Miami dominated but the old geezers at the ncaa sure do

We knew this was coming. There are threads about this like two months ago. If it’s good for Miami let’s put a clamp on that **** ASAP.

Advertisement
Its understood, but what you gotta understand is that the NCAA writes the rules as they go. So that pretty much is a tell all.

We'll see.
The NCAA dont want no pressure from the supreme court brother. Lawyers pull case log. Only so many different circumstances a kid can have for a transfer. Once that's ruled upon they pretty much locked in. We all know they dont wanna hamper the almighty sec or the other old boy network spots by their rulings. But I agree with ur point. They always gonna do them till they get called on it.

Advertisement
Back