NC State DT transfer CJ Clark commits to Miami

I know Taylor and deen are gone. I believe Lichtenstein is gone as well. Is Gore gone too? DT went from a thin group to being pretty full assuming Cook comes on and JHH returns

Advertisement
I think Leonard Taylor is going to be a better pro player then college. LT has all the ability in the world but I think his goal from day 1 was to get to the NFL the fastest way possible and it showed on the field at times in his effort. Which is fine most elite blue chippers do the same thing.
What do you mean exactly? Would you expound?

I know Taylor and deen are gone. I believe Lichtenstein is gone as well. Is Gore gone too? DT went from a thin group to being pretty full assuming Cook comes on and JHH returns

Nobody knows Gore situation. He either has 1 more season left or his eligibility is up

Advertisement
Advertisement
So JHH, Burroughs, Clark, Horton, Moten, Acheampong, Artavius Jones, Justin Scott, and possibly Marley Cook...maybe Gore too?? 10 plus guys

Gore has to be gone. Cook is the better version of him.

Forgetting Russell.

Horton and Moten need to step up

Advertisement
Veteran DT with size and starting experience.

The hope here is that Guidrys defense allows him to use his athleticism more as a penetrating 4-3 DT, than Gibson 3-3-5 where he played a lot of NT taking on blocks.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 do you think Clark can perform as well as LT did this season? I’ve been mildly critical of LT in past seasons because he didn’t produce consistently and live up to his 5 star expectations. But he was really good this year and kept getting better. Stepped up big time taking on all the double teams when the other three starters went down around him.

If Clark can play to LT 2023 level, and we get JHH back plus our outside guys and all the other kids growing up and being added, we should be lights out. Pressure bursts pipes.

Derrick Harmon i would be all over.
The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

Very important pickup. 6th year with years of weight room strength. I think this is the way to go in the trenches moving forward. Recruit 5 stars and let them develop and supplement that with very mature portal guys until your roster is stacked.

Also he has played in a 3-3-5. Is Guidry about to go exclusivley to a 3-3-5

Advertisement
Back