NC ST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure NCST handled Uva better than we did also.. Do we actually watch the games? lol..
You’re saying past performances are direct indicators of future performance. Are we better than ND and UNC because we beat Louisville by more and beat up FSU?

Do We AcTuAlLy WaTcH tHe GaMeS?

Tell me about NC State’s QBs.

On a scale of One to Ten where One is Kirby Freeman, Ten is Trevor Lawrence, and Eleven is Kenny Pickett, where would you rank them?

Neither can go over the top. Expect them to be heavy run and short passing game. Knight and Person out of the backfield are solid.

Advertisement
source.gif

**** homie got the freshman 150.

I'm not impressed with NCST and this will be another win for the good guys in my opinion. It's an average middle of the road ACC team, and yeah, I get it the thought is we are too. We are faster on both sides of the ball and if Lashlee adjusts his O just a little with some more 4 wides and minimizes those inside zone runs we'll put up north of 35 and win by 10-12 pts.

A little breakdown of a few of NCST's top players:
They have a TE(Angeline) ~ 12 rec., 185 yds and 5 td's, One leading WR Emezie with 23 catches through 23 games ~ 4/game 370 yds and 3 TD's. Two RB tandem in Knight (406 yds, 5.9 avg and 3 TD's) and Person (335 yds, 4.6 avg and 3 TD's) The QB situation with Leary out is Hockman (3 TD's, 4 INT's, 58% completion with 530 yds). On D, the leading tackler is #11 LB Wilson with 53 tackels (3rd in ACC). They have a pair of DE's who are pretty good, Joseph who leads the team in sacks with 4 and Dawkins with 3 sacks. Conference play, NCST is 10th in total D giving up an average of 34pts/game. Miami by comparison gives up 22 pts/game having played Clempson. Wilson also leads the team in INT's with 2, i.e. the player to watch on D.

They give up an average of 34? I’d say if we score 28, we win.

So....I’ll go 31-21.....Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Long range forecast has the weather dry and temperature in the mid 50s Friday night 11/6. We all know Miami typically doesn’t play well in the cold so that’s not a bad forecast.
50's that **** is cold when you are just sitting there without a hoodie.

I'm not impressed with NCST and this will be another win for the good guys in my opinion. It's an average middle of the road ACC team, and yeah, I get it the thought is we are too. We are faster on both sides of the ball and if Lashlee adjusts his O just a little with some more 4 wides and minimizes those inside zone runs we'll put up north of 35 and win by 10-12 pts.

A little breakdown of a few of NCST's top players:
They have a TE(Angeline) ~ 12 rec., 185 yds and 5 td's, One leading WR Emezie with 23 catches through 23 games ~ 4/game 370 yds and 3 TD's. Two RB tandem in Knight (406 yds, 5.9 avg and 3 TD's) and Person (335 yds, 4.6 avg and 3 TD's) The QB situation with Leary out is Hockman (3 TD's, 4 INT's, 58% completion with 530 yds). On D, the leading tackler is #11 LB Wilson with 53 tackels (3rd in ACC). They have a pair of DE's who are pretty good, Joseph who leads the team in sacks with 4 and Dawkins with 3 sacks. Conference play, NCST is 10th in total D giving up an average of 34pts/game. Miami by comparison gives up 22 pts/game having played Clempson. Wilson also leads the team in INT's with 2, i.e. the player to watch on D.
I think we get all of that. The problem is nothing is for certain. We don't know what team we going to see. Hence the pessimism.

Advertisement
Back