NC ST

canes_aaron

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Friday night off of a bye week. How in the world after tonight’s performance can you convince me that we will win? Other then their QB being out this one is shaping up to be a classic letdown

Advertisement
source.gif

Advertisement
I'm not so sure we win against NC State. We've been getting worst by the week, while other teams are starting to get better. Also, we have a bye and given our staff's propensity to look like *** with added time to prepare and it being a Friday night game, doesn't inspire confidence.

I'm not so sure we win against NC State. We've been getting worst by the week, while other teams are starting to get better. Also, we have a bye and given our staff's propensity to look like *** with added time to prepare and it being a Friday night game, doesn't inspire confidence.

I’ve been looking at this post couple times and applying my realest ways to this .

I cannot find an issue here 👍

Hopefully the players can see we are not our preseason clippings we’ve read them to much.

We have no identity we are only old press clippings from last summer only.

GOCANES

I wouldn't like to call it.

It's clear that every game left on the roster is going to be a dogfight though.

Worse by the week? Hmmm. So we’re on a three game losing streak. Must be since we lost to Clemson, and the following weeks had games.

Advertisement
I don't know if I can even watch it, it's getting harder to watch this team. Maybe it's just me, but there's nothing inspiring about the way we play out there. I used to love watching our defense play in 2017 and 2018, even with that horrible offense. At least the defense was entertaining, at least it was to me anyway.

Now? I basically expect every team to go **** near 80 yards. The offense has spurts but it's nothing like I thought it was gonna be like. This is the 2nd game in a row I've turned off before halftime. I felt like we would win, but the way we're doing it isn't inspiring and I really can't say the future looks great even at 5-1.

Do we even get turnovers anymore?

Advertisement
Trends on bye's don't lie. My heart says Miami, of course, but my wallet is putting money on the home team. Strictly a business decision.

Seems like a lot of posters here bought into all the preseason hype again
This is basically the same team that had a losing record last year with huge issues at LB, OL,DB,s and WR. Because of all the hype bought into expectations were way too high and now people are pi ssed because they are not living up to unrealistic expectations. This team is what they are. Capable of winning the rest of the way but likely to lose a few more because of the previous mentioned issues this team has. All the crap on this team impossible to fix in one off season. No I am not and never was a Manny fan but the facts are he will not get fired this season so I can only hope things get better next season. Meanwhile I may not be happy with the way we played and won but will be glad we did win

Advertisement
NC State also has a bye week to draw up “plays that were different from what they’ve previously shown on film. Will be a test of Manny & staff to see how they spend their bye week preparing the team. Hopefully, the flatness shown coming out of previous bye weeks doesn’t continue.

If anything, we need the bye to get our Covid guys back, for Brevin to get healthy and let old man Mallory heal up.

Advertisement
Back