Navaughn Donaldson

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
Does he have any eligibility left? I can not imagine he thinks he would be drafted but he still has some talent and could provide depth next year. Gets a chance to improve under Mirabal. Any chance he comes back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude went from a freshman All-American player and honorable All-ACC player to a rotational, backup guy. Such a shame and waste of talent. Getting hurt when you're that large is tough but man what could have been.

If he was awarded a medical he has another year. Would love for him to have a year with Mario and mini-mario

Advertisement
I would like for him to come back for depth purposes. Who knows? Maybe the change of coaching plus S&C will resurrect his career.

Someone's gotta say it, so it will be me: he's lazy. He's a blob after 5 seasons. He just doesn't care enough to work at improving his body, or game.

Advertisement
Yeah he a bum

Sassy Good Bye GIF

I would like for him to come back for depth purposes. Who knows? Maybe the change of coaching plus S&C will resurrect his career.
Benefit / Cost - "Too little too late", he's been around for the worst O-lines in Canes history. The smarter thing would be to put the time into upcoming players and the future. Its not going to be magic overnight with the O-line.

You have to find the best starters that work well as a unit in the offense you're running (Which means they have to be able to both pass and run block). This is something the Canes simply couldn't figure out while playing musical chairs with positions. It wasn't all on the players, many simply never developed, or seemed to even decline; coaching had a lot to do with it.

Advertisement
Back