Navaughn Donaldson

Does he have any eligibility left? I can not imagine he thinks he would be drafted but he still has some talent and could provide depth next year. Gets a chance to improve under Mirabal. Any chance he comes back?
That’s Mario’s call. If he sees untapped ability he will be welcomed back. If not, maybe depth. I don’t seem above the 7th round.

Advertisement
Yeah I know it’s a no no to say anything bad about players I’m just going to say no o line coach in america could’ve helped him

I wonder what Evan Neal would look like here and Donaldson at alabama?!?!? Can’t wait to get back to developing our players!

Advertisement
Here’s footage from his IG web cam
1C26DF81-2571-49BA-914D-E6BB581CD399.gif

When he signed with Richt, I thought he was our next Seantrel. Expected he would have weight issues, maybe lacked commitment to excellence. But I honestly thought he was so naturally talented he would overcome it all, and that our OL coaches would draw it out of him.

I posted about how disappointed I was when he came in overweight as a sophomore, and got absolutely roasted on here. Now here we are. Kid with all the talent in the world. But the coaches and he himself couldn't get him on a winning path in the mental aspect. I wonder if that issue with making kids play injured had a big part in ******** him up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back