Navaughn Donaldson

We will see what type of shape he’s in. That’s why today is important. Don’t think staff will put him out there if he’s that out of shape.

nah put him out there anyway, make him beg to come off the field maybe if he gets embarrassed on television he'll figure something out.

Advertisement
Did anyone see him play today, he looked good last week.
It probably would not have helped since our center was always in our backfield like he was playing fullback

This is one reason we couldn’t move the ball. I think we could have picked up those short yardage downs running behind Donaldson. I think it was football malpractice to continue to stick Scaife, Gaynor and Clark out there, when we have a real difference maker on the bench.

Horrible

Advertisement
This is one reason we couldn’t move the ball. I think we could have picked up those short yardage downs running behind Donaldson. I think it was football malpractice to continue to stick Scaife, Gaynor and Clark out there, when we have a real difference maker on the bench.

Horrible
Yes, because we have been so good in short yardage situation when Donaldson was playing the last few years...

Advertisement
Back