Navaughn Donaldson

Advertisement
Dam had no idea he was that outta shape, anybody know what his injury was? Maybe that’s what led to the Weight gain

Advertisement
How much is gastric bypass?
weight tart GIF by TLC Turkiye

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on how he returns. He wasn't playing great when he got hurt. If he doesn't fully recover and gets his body right he probably won't be an upgrade.

Donaldson was an emergency back up since we had 3 linemen out. We fans complain about run blocking, but he was the best run blocker we had last year, and I can see the difference with our interior lineman without him in there.

Donaldson was an emergency back up since we had 3 linemen out. We fans complain about run blocking, but he was the best run blocker we had last year, and I can see the difference with our interior lineman without him in there.
His best last year was still pretty bad. Hope he comes back ready to go for a monster senior year.

Which reminds me, didn't Traore have a really good first game against UAB and then get benched? What gives?
Traore graded out as the worse OL the 1st game. Clark would have been starting anyway if he didn’t get banged up in camp.

Advertisement
Gotta cut wgt in order to keep up with the pace. He's ready for the Goal Line package right now though.

Advertisement
Back