Navaughn Donaldson

Advertisement
I have to believe that kids that only play in 4 games during 2020 will get a bonus year PLUS a redshirt year. For Donaldson, he likely departs after '21 even if he could play one more year.

Advertisement
Throwing away millions. What a tragedy.

Some people just don't want it.

And it can be for various reasons too, it's not like it could be that he's not aware of what's going on. Some people get a taste of what it takes to play at a pro level and think, "fck this ****, I don't even care about the money"

I'm sure that probably changes if they end up digging ditches for a living, but not everyone with talent actually enjoys spending their time doing all the grinding things that pro's do.

Advertisement
I have to believe that kids that only play in 4 games during 2020 will get a bonus year PLUS a redshirt year. For Donaldson, he likely departs after '21 even if he could play one more year.
A day one starter departs because of injury? Nah!!! Lmao.

Yes he needs to improve conditioning wise but a healthy summer with Feely will have him ready for Bama. Think about this starting OL

Zion
Donaldson
Gayner
Scaife/Walker
Rivers/Walker

Inside info or? Diaz literally said the opposite today.
No, I'm just looking at a guy who is ridiculously out of shape on the sideline, and coming off an injury.

I don't see the benefit to the team or to him of stepping on the field this year.

I think Diaz is saying things to keep him engaged.

I could be wrong.

Advertisement
A day one starter departs because of injury? Nah!!! Lmao.

Yes he needs to improve conditioning wise but a healthy summer with Feely will have him ready for Bama. Think about this starting OL

Zion
Donaldson
Gayner
Scaife/Walker
Rivers/Walker

I believe you misunderstood my post. Donaldson is coming back next year. He likely will get a redshirt for '20 but won't use it on the '22 season.

You left off Campbell in the above. Heck, Williams should return for his 6th year but will likely leave for the NFL but go undrafted.

Big today for him. If he practices well he will play Sat.

would be nice to get him for a few snaps and try and get an actual push. Problem is, no way he is in shape to run the hurry up offense. He will have to be subbed out after two snaps which allows the defense to sub.

Advertisement
No, I'm just looking at a guy who is ridiculously out of shape on the sideline, and coming off an injury.

I don't see the benefit to the team or to him of stepping on the field this year.

I think Diaz is saying things to keep him engaged.

I could be wrong.
Nah, I don’t think a coach says that he has a chance to play this week to keep him engaged lol. He’s close.

I believe you misunderstood my post. Donaldson is coming back next year. He likely will get a redshirt for '20 but won't use it on the '22 season.

You left off Campbell in the above. Heck, Williams should return for his 6th year but will likely leave for the NFL but go undrafted.
Yeah I did. Thanks for clarifying

would be nice to get him for a few snaps and try and get an actual push. Problem is, no way he is in shape to run the hurry up offense. He will have to be subbed out after two snaps which allows the defense to sub.
We will see what type of shape he’s in. That’s why today is important. Don’t think staff will put him out there if he’s that out of shape.

Advertisement
Back