Navaughn Donaldson gone

No one talks about it but some of the best cities on earth are in Canada (before they lost their minds with covid lockdowns).. Vancouver being one of them, Montreal, Toronto. I dream of making what 300k to play football in Vancouver.. would be incredible.

I've never been myself but everybody I know who has speaks very highly of it. It's a shame what their government is doing with the draconian lockdown measures

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bad luck to him. Wish him the worst. We have the best fans in college football.

No one talks about it but some of the best cities on earth are in Canada (before they lost their minds with covid lockdowns).. Vancouver being one of them, Montreal, Toronto. I dream of making what 300k to play football in Vancouver.. would be incredible.
Toronto is an amazing city. The downtown area by CN Tower, Rogers Centre and Scotiabank Arena is a great place to hang.

Advertisement
had an up and down career here. However I thought he finished well. Played pretty good last year. I think someone will give him a shot at C in the league. You can hide him on the inside soi think he’ll get a look there.

Glad he came and played for us

Advertisement
Who cares?
A lot of people care!!! Just because a KID'S football career doesn't turn out as well as anybody (including himself probably) wished..... well it does not mean that he is a throw away as a person or a valued part of a team.
I will concede that it may not hurt the teams W/L record but it doesn't help our program with him leaving right now either.

Advertisement
Back