Navaughn Donaldson gone

Advertisement
I was sure this young man was going to be our next great OL when he said I'm gonna be a Hurricane. Wish him well in all he does.

Not surprised in the least. If there is one person on here that feels that way it's me.
Meme Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Lol that’s the accepted medium now. Was he supposed to send it via telegraph? Perhaps a carrier pigeon would’ve done the trick.

Lighten up, Francis.
I could care less what he posts on his Twitter and not sure how you came to the conclusion I care.

Ppl are discussing why he would post that if its obvious he is leaving. I gave my reason and theory. Nothing more.

Winnipeg is calling his name.
No one talks about it but some of the best cities on earth are in Canada (before they lost their minds with covid lockdowns).. Vancouver being one of them, Montreal, Toronto. I dream of making what 300k to play football in Vancouver.. would be incredible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way
Followed by a series of bumps

Advertisement
He'll be missed. I hope he lives up to the potential we all saw in him as a H.S. and Freshman. Maybe no classes and 24-7 of time to train will help him. He's got to surround himself with guys that want it.

Advertisement
Back