Navaughn Donaldson gone

2017 class ranked #12. 25 signees 14 transferred. One career ending injury. 15/25 kids of that class never panned out.
One thing moving forward that will change drastically is judging a class on transfers. We are about to see the average transfer rate hit close to 50% the next few years

Advertisement
If he’s done playing ball I hope he gets his body right

Echoing this.

Get on Line 1 with Matt Birk, Tony Boselli, or Alan Faneca. I don't remember which one, but there is a retired lineman that runs a service to help former OL lose the weight...I think its Matt Birk, but don't quote me.

Oh good. Another thread of 87 consecutive good luck young man like it makes any ******* difference whatsoever, followed someone insulting them, followed by 30 Miami Honor Guard Members saying how terrible they are and we must have the worst fans ever, followed by none of it mattering in any way

Bwahahahahaahhahahaa. Perfect explanation of what these ****-show threads all turn into.

You're a suck-up if you kiss their *** on the way out, you're a hater if you don't—and you're a virtue-signaling clown if you jump on the latter.

Advertisement
Back