Natty Thread TCU vs. UGA

Advertisement
Shocked Cat GIF

Advertisement
Love the Kobe reference; Kobe said Pau is my brother but he ain’t wearing this jersey, so imma run through him.

I hate this choir boy image we’re trying to portray. That ain’t us.

We keep harping on “but, but, but these guys don’t wanna live in these places, they wanna live in So Fla” or “but, but, but we’re a family, why would they want to go to these places that only uses them for their athletics.” Man, fcccccck all of that; Jeudy told us in 2016, Savages play w/ Savages. For Miami to get back, we need to change this entire make-up. We’re not choir boys, we’re outlaws. We’re not sportmans, we’re villains. Align urself w/ our identity & get rid of this 2nd class, Harvard of the East bull chit!
We need that cooperation in every way just like that kobe reference, we can be best Bros after practice but while we practice you're getting your **** pushed in, make each other better every day. That's why I could care less that people hate us for NIL we need to stack talent and competition by any means necessary

We need that cooperation in every way just like that kobe reference, we can be best Bros after practice but while we practice you're getting your **** pushed in, make each other better every day. That's why I could care less that people hate us for NIL we need to stack talent and competition by any means necessary

Facts

Advertisement
Maybe Garrett Riley was distracted shopping for houses in Coral Gables 🙃

SN: call me slow but i didn't know until last week that Garrett Riley and Lincoln Riley are brothers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the Kobe reference; Kobe said Pau is my brother but he ain’t wearing this jersey, so imma run through him.

I hate this choir boy image we’re trying to portray. That ain’t us.

We keep harping on “but, but, but these guys don’t wanna live in these places, they wanna live in So Fla” or “but, but, but we’re a family, why would they want to go to these places that only uses them for their athletics.” Man, fcccccck all of that; Jeudy told us in 2016, Savages play w/ Savages. For Miami to get back, we need to change this entire make-up. We’re not choir boys, we’re outlaws. We’re not sportmans, we’re villains. Align urself w/ our identity & get rid of this 2nd class, Harvard of the East bull chit!

You’re going to make me tear up…

I mean it really is shocking. Richt was considered an elite recruiter, but it's like UGA went from junior varsity to all world in a few years when they replaced Richt with Smart. I am genuinely interested in what changed at UGA. Haven't seen any articles or anything that touched on the differences.
Complete and total buy in. Smart played/is playing “the game” at a level only Saban and Bama can match. His rosters are far and away better than anything Richt put together. He’s also always been an elite defensive mind. Richt was a great CEO but he wasn’t exactly a wizard on either side of the ball.

And yall want a 12 team playoff lol
Yep. Still do. TCU doesn't get this far in a 12 team playoff. Also, the outcome of the national championship game has nothing to do with the number of teams getting in. This isn't the first nor will it be the last team to get blown out in the title game.

Advertisement
Back