Natty Thread TCU vs. UGA

Advertisement
They’re closing in on 70. This is the type of savagery that’s needed to win today. Fck feelings & sportsmanship. We haven’t had this level of savagery since Jimmy Johnson. Stop our back ups, & if u can’t, get this scoreboard work, & fck ya’ll.
Straight up savage stuff full team mentality right here from top down to the bottom of the roster. Hope Mario gets us that killer savage attitude

That's why I didn't want an x and o builder. U win one or get close then back to the basement. I wanted a elite recruiter (which we haven't had regardless what fans here say) to stack and stay a sustained power yearly
This definitely makes me appreciate Mario more. You need the dogs to run with before you think about playing with the big Dawgs.

Advertisement
Have you seen TCU's transfer portal Haul? They've gotten Bama's top 4 transfers. They'll be good again next year. They won't be CFP good but Big12 championship good.
That don't mean anything bama ain't letting scrubs transfer most of the time. I will assume they will not be as good I can promise u that. Portal stacking ain't winning u big

They’re closing in on 70. This is the type of savagery that’s needed to win today. Fck feelings & sportsmanship. We haven’t had this level of savagery since Jimmy Johnson. Stop our back ups, & if u can’t, get this scoreboard work, & fck ya’ll.
Imagine how bad we could have beaten Nebraska had we not had Coker. Was 34-0 at half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon lost to Georgia 49- 3. I feel a tiny bit better now. Jeebuz what a massacre of TCU.
Yea Oregon's trash bruh I remember Kirby letting the secret out that no HC should speak of. He said we have better players period. That was it

Straight up savage stuff full team mentality right here from top down to the bottom of the roster. Hope Mario gets us that killer savage attitude

Love the Kobe reference; Kobe said Pau is my brother but he ain’t wearing this jersey, so imma run through him.

I hate this choir boy image we’re trying to portray. That ain’t us.

We keep harping on “but, but, but these guys don’t wanna live in these places, they wanna live in So Fla” or “but, but, but we’re a family, why would they want to go to these places that only uses them for their athletics.” Man, fcccccck all of that; Jeudy told us in 2016, Savages play w/ Savages. For Miami to get back, we need to change this entire make-up. We’re not choir boys, we’re outlaws. We’re not sportmans, we’re villains. Align urself w/ our identity & get rid of this 2nd class, Harvard of the South bull chit!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back