National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
I think Nick Saban walks off into the sunset with a national title and retires. No need to prove anything after this.

Advertisement
Yep, any Canes fan who doesn't hate Saban like no other doesn't realize how much he's ****ed up football as a whole and specifically, Miami.
Yep. When Saban is done they'll try to get Dabo by offering him more money than Saban gets. There will be a day when the playing field changes. It may take another 5-10 years.

The key is that all these programs keep getting the top QBs in the pipeline. OSU signed the top QB for 2021.

I think Nick Saban walks off into the sunset with a national title and retires. No need to prove anything after this.
Why would he.He has like 25 ex HC on his staff and he pretty much is just a figurehead now making 10 million a year+ Perks

it’s not like he’s putting a strain on his heart or his body..

OSU DC needs to be investigated after that first half..buddy has his LBs getting exposed wayyy too much..HTF do u get in a call that has 32 carry 6 across the field
Put in a call to D’no..he might be able to answer that..😜

Advertisement
******* bold call there, kiddo. You're talking about a Hall of Famer.
I don't think it's bold at all. What's missing from Smith's game? He wins at every level. Acceleration, speed, wiggle/shake, body control, ball skills, hands, route nuances. Complete WR and he's been unguardable for 2 years. He was the best WR on Bama last year and they had 2 top 20 picks. *shrug*

Why would he.He has like 25 ex HC on his staff and he pretty much is just a figurehead now making 10 million a year+ Perks

it’s not like he’s putting a strain on his heart or his body..
Lol at Saban being a figure head. Nahh he running that ****. The last figure head HCs in CFB were perterno and Bobby. Once Saban is not in the Bama invitational AKA CFB playoff then u can say he’s nothing but a figure head

OSU DC needs to be investigated after that first half..buddy has his LBs getting exposed wayyy too much..HTF do u get in a call that has 32 carry 6 across the field
Played WAYYYYYY too scared

Shocking that they are THAT unatheltic at LB the way OSU recruits

Advertisement
Dolphins NEED to pick devonta smith at #3
Lawrence and fields likely go #1 and #2.

If the goal for the dolphins is to trade for deshaun Watson, I’m not trading my #3 overall pick.

I would give up tua,
#18th 2021 first round pick
2022 first round pick
2021 2nd round pick
The Deshaun Watson deals I’ve seen on this board are pure delusion. You aren’t getting him for that. Period.

Put in a call to D’no..he might be able to answer that..😜
Frfr that call was as bad as it gets. Bama didn’t even motion 6 to the slot. Just gave him the whole field. Looked like a C6 where the LB has deep crosser responsibility with no safety help. **** I called TD before the snap 😂

I don't think it's bold at all. What's missing from Smith's game? He wins at every level. Acceleration, speed, wiggle/shake, body control, ball skills, hands, route nuances. Complete WR and he's been unguardable for 2 years. He was the best WR on Bama last year and they had 2 top 20 picks. *shrug*
You taking Chase or Smith if you’re the Bengals and Sewell isn’t there?

Advertisement
Lol at Saban being a figure head. Nahh he running that ****. The last figure head HCs in CFB were perterno and Bobby. Once Saban is not in the Bama invitational AKA CFB playoff then u can say he’s nothing but a figure head
When I say figurehead what I mean is he has the coaches,Administration and willingness to spend money for whatever he needs so he’s not killing himself with 20 hour days....He doesn’t have to worry about recruiting or game planning it’s done for him.

if he was killing himself with 18-20 hour days like a lot of coaches are you think he’d have time to make all these **** commercials he’s making ..😂

Please don’t tell me that Jobe is guarding Olave, because he has been locked 🔒 this entire game so far. Either him or Surtain is putting on a show tonight.

I saw a mock draft somewhere that had the dolphins taking Smith with the 3rd pick and Kyle Pitts with their other pick..that wouldn’t be a bad 1st round.
Ehh... I don't hate Pitts but I rather another wr or a rb. We have good TEs already. We don't need another who can't block.

Advertisement
Back