National Title Game - who ya got???

Brian Kelly right now to all the media.....

Coding Stephen Colbert GIF

Advertisement
Yep, any Canes fan who doesn't hate Saban like no other doesn't realize how much he's ****ed up football as a whole and specifically, Miami.
Fuqin sabans fault our admin and the dolphins fault lol.

Yea they took our Identity what we had early in the 200/s of nflu super history nfl factory. They basically buried it and magnified there own ten fold.

Advertisement
it wont work tho esp against top tier Os (our issue is we let trash Os look like elite Os this past year). gotta have an elite O and a d that can limit the red zone Tds
You have to play aggressive to create turnovers and your offense must score. Playing soft just gets the offense in a rythym. Just like the days when an offense couldn't do anything then the defense starts playing soft and all the sudden they can't stop the offense when they need to.

Put pressure on the offense and live with the results.

Devonta Smith... I know he’s a great college receiver but how do you all think he will fare and transition to the NFL with more physical DBs? He’s fast and quick but looks kind of rail thin.
So is Justin Jefferson. So was Marvin Harrison. Calvin Ridley. Keelan Cole. He's no Todd Pinkston...total non-issue.

What we need is to not turn on the TV for the NCG and see that the team most likely to win it has all four starters in the defensive backfield from within a rocks throw of your campus.

until that happens we will continue to watch these games on TV every year.

Advertisement
Offense is MUCH more important than defense now adays. Dynamic offense gives you a chance in any game. Saban knows that and adapted to that

Dolphins NEED to pick devonta smith at #3
Lawrence and fields likely go #1 and #2.

If the goal for the dolphins is to trade for deshaun Watson, I’m not trading my #3 overall pick.

I would give up tua,
#18th 2021 first round pick
2022 first round pick
2021 2nd round pick
Sounds like a good package for Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill lmao.

So is Justin Jefferson. So was Marvin Harrison. Calvin Ridley. Keelan Cole. He's no Todd Pinkston...total non-issue.
Justin Jefferson is not as thin as Devonta Smith bro. But let me go Google their weight. Right now just strictly going off the eyeball test.

Advertisement
I saw a mock draft somewhere that had the dolphins taking Smith with the 3rd pick and Kyle Pitts with their other pick..that wouldn’t be a bad 1st round.

Advertisement
This sHT is why schools keep hiring Bama coaches trying to catch some of this manic in a bottle....Thing is none of them can take it with them and few if any succeed.

It’s like NFL teams trying to take NE coaches from Bill. We all know how those fckers fare afterward.

Advertisement
Back