National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
Desmond is ****ting on Shawn Wade right now. Wade was asked “who’d he’d like to check” and he said “you already know who.”, Desmond Howard narrated a clip or two of Wade getting his ankles broken after he opted out and decided to hold an announcement on ESPN on whether or not he’d opt in. Des pretty much insinuating there’s levels to this ****.

Would love OSU to get smashed. I live in Buckeye country and I can't stand to listen to these idiots all year if they win...
Same here (about 12 minutes drive from the shoe) - I love it when they lose so I can needle their mopey asses.

Advertisement
I think OSU wins assuming Fields is healthy and they aren't missing a bunch of players due to covid.

roll tide GIF
Bama

Advertisement
2020 has taught me that a team could win it all with 8 lousy wins.

Ohio State because 2020 says F- you.

I know it's not the Canes but it could be an interesting game. I've seen lots of rumor that OSU has been hit hard by COVID in one of their position groups- looks like DL. I think 2 of their 4 starters are projected to be out..

Saw this updated on the Bama board this morning -

LINE and PROP BETS:

Line is sitting at -9 now (Bovada)

Smitty 140.5 rec yards
Billingsley 39.5 rec yards
Metchie 62.5 rec yards
Forristall 27.5 rec yards
Najee 34.5 rec yards
Mac 367.5 passing yards
Mac 3.5 passing TD’s
Najee 109.5 rushing yards

Fields to throw over 0.5 INT’s -200

Mac to throw over 0.5 INT’s -110

Waddle to score a TD anytime in the game is -110
Makes 34,5 yards receiving & Olave over 100 yards receiving

Advertisement
I don't care if Taint was playing a midget team with all their players being blind.... I'd take the Blind Midgets over Taint anyday.

Let's Go......... aww ****, I don't know who.

I can say I legitimately like Fields. He's basically been an afterthought in comparison to Sunshine since they both came up from high school. Both have been great, but Fields doesn't get anywhere the hype Sunshine does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back