National Title Game - who ya got???

Advertisement
1. My conscience would never permit me to bet on Ohio State under any circumstances, F them.

2. I am never betting against Nick Satan where the game of American football is concerned. I may not bet on him every time, but never against him.

Don't like either teams but I'll go nutts here and pick ALABAMEE minus 9. Cheaters VS cheaters.
Ps. ***** them BOTH. at least, the GYPSIE queen ain't there.

Advertisement
I'll be drinking and eating the pork butt I started smoking at 7 this morning. 1800 Reposado will be flowing freely.. and so will the "**** ohio state!"

Should be one **** of a game, in particular if OSU isn't missing much.

Watch for Waddle to return.

Offensively, I don't know how you stop Bama, do that's my pick. OSU will be there at the end, put can they pull off the upset?

Advertisement
Bama's offensive line is too good. Hate the ******$, especially living here in Birmingham, but I don't know how you stop that offense. Their defense is penetrable as has been sown a few times this year. Should be a good one.

Bull**** a team from a ***** conference who barely played is playing for the NC

But its the offseason so Manny wins tonight!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're giving me 9 pts then I'm taking O$U all day. But it's personally irrelevant as I'd rather watch lead paint dry and then eat chips of it once dried.

Hate both teams but since we play Bama, want them to win. Want the credit when we blow them out next season.

Advertisement
Back