National Title Game - who ya got???

What in the actual sentimental Alabama sappy heck???!!! Lol
I know.. But.. I gotta go for someone so I gotta find reasons to pick someone to go for so that was my reason... lol...
I mean C'mon... Seeing a Coach win 7 NT's is pretty big.... I mean I get it it's Saban but still it's 7 NT's...

Advertisement
@RVACane this should be bannable
In A Box Reaction GIF

I know.. But.. I gotta go for someone so I gotta find reasons to pick someone to go for so that was my reason... lol...
I mean C'mon... Seeing a Coach win 7 NT's is pretty big.... I mean I get it it's Saban but still it's 7 NT's...
You’re a good sports fan. You want to feel like you’re a part of history being made. Lol

You’re a good sports fan. You want to feel like you’re a part of history being made. Lol
You're right... Here's an example...
Growing up in NY I've always been a diehard Yankees fan... I was 7-8 years old respectively when they won the series in 77-78... That was when Reggie became Mr.October (Still the greatest sports moment of my life..lol). I got to see them win 5 more titles in 96,98,99,2000 and 2009... All big moments for me....
You know what else felt good as a baseball fan?? Seeing the Red Sox finally win one in 2004 and the Cubs win one in 2016... Two storied franchises that absorbed tons of anguish all my life..... Their teams and fanbases finally reached the top of the mountain and in reality it was good for baseball... Historical moments are always a good thing so yea , I can appreciate stuff like that... It does make me feel good to be a sports fan in that regard....

Advertisement
He actually might.. I mean what else does he need to accomplish??
You're right. But maybe he wants someone to hand the job to. He had Kirby Smart as a right hand man years ago, but no longer. Is everyone on his staff a mercenary hire? Not that I care. Hopefully, he retires, all the dirt comes out, and Alabama receives the death penalty and every one of Saban's titles vacated.

About a likely as...Blake Baker turning into Buddy Ryan.

You're right... Here's an example...
Growing up in NY I've always been a diehard Yankees fan... I was 7-8 years old respectively when they won the series in 77-78... That was when Reggie became Mr.October (Still the greatest sports moment of my life..lol). I got to see them win 5 more titles in 96,98,99,2000 and 2009... All big moments for me....
You know what else felt good as a baseball fan?? Seeing the Red Sox finally win one in 2004 and the Cubs win one in 2016... Two storied franchises that absorbed tons of anguish all my life..... Their teams and fanbases finally reached the top of the mountain and in reality it was good for baseball... Historical moments are always a good thing so yea , I can appreciate stuff like that... It does make me feel good to be a sports fan in that regard....
I remember that 77/78 series. I was a couple years ahead of you I think. Yeah I get great sports moments and appreciating them for what they are. I don’t care either way about this game. I have a hard time wanting either to do well but if it helps Saban retire faster then by all means.

I will be supportive of Bama tonight because Taint.

But I expect Taint to pull off the upset.

Advertisement
You're right. But maybe he wants someone to hand the job to. He had Kirby Smart as a right hand man years ago, but no longer. Is everyone on his staff a mercenary hire? Not that I care. Hopefully, he retires, all the dirt comes out, and Alabama receives the death penalty and every one of Saban's titles vacated.

About a likely as...Blake Baker turning into Buddy Ryan.
I think Ryan Just threw up on himself... and he dead... lol

Advertisement
Who’s everybody like tonight? What matchups you looking forward to the most?

I like Devonta vs Shawn Wade and Chris Olave vs Pat Surtain.

**Also, 10 starters from these teams hail from FL, the most of any state.

Im taking Bama in a shootout. I think Devonta puts Wade in a frying pan and Olave to get at least 1 bomb on Surtain. Not sure who out performs who as far as Najee and Tre Sermon.

Advertisement

Im taking Bama in a shootout. I think Devonta puts Wade in a frying pan and Olave to get at least 1 bomb on Surtain. Not sure who out performs who as far as Najee and Tre Sermon.
Wade is a fraud but Olave vs Surtain is gonna be awesome

Bama and lots of points

Advertisement
Back