National title game this year? ...no bs

there's a lot of people outside the u that dont know the depth of whats happening here.

5 losses last year. Lost 3 games by 3 or less.

Sam howell and kenny pickett are gone.

Clemson is hoping that one of these two new qbs pan out or else their stuck with DJ this year.

I believe that all the below is going to get us past those 3 points:

One of the best ads in the country who's focused on being the best at all sports.

Mario who is family n has the knowledge and determination for elite level football.

Deep pockets with ruiz

Probably pound for pound, the best staff in football.

We FINALLY have coaches who can pull out our kids true potential.

Almost whole team from last year is coming back with many good addition from this year

A&M n clemson will be the real tests. If we have one loss and still win acc title game...we in the final 4 most likely.

These aren't my expectations but they are slowly getting there with seeing everything we're doing.

We had only 5 losses last year with the staff that we had...and 3 of them we're by 3 or less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not about to imply we pull a 2019 lsu when I say this....but crazier things have certainly happened, thats for sure.

The portal makes immediate contention a **** of a lot more realistic than ever before.

/still think by year 3 though

Advertisement
there's a lot of people outside the u that dont know the depth of whats happening here.

Clemson is hoping that one of these two new qbs pan out or else their stuck with DJ this year.

One of the best ads in the country who's focused on being the best at all sports.

Mario who is family n has the knowledge and determination for elite level football.

Deep pockets with ruiz

Almost whole team from last year is coming back with many good addition from this year

A&M n clemson will be the real tests. If we have one loss and still win acc title game...we in the final 4 most likely.

These aren't my expectations but they are slowly getting there with seeing everything we're doing.

We had only 5 losses last year with the staff that we had...and 3 of them we're by 3 or less.
F2770C6E-670C-45FA-8AB1-8A2C5C96CD9F.jpeg

Deep pockets with ruiz

giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
It's too soon for this. I'd prefer one of @DMoney 's highly edited sound clips hyping up the 15-0 season more along the lines of right after fall camp or so. But yes, I'll be ready to change from team mope to team slurper very soon.

Gosh I want to embrace that, but DAT O-Line - C'Mon man! They can come back for another four years and still be sub standard. After the last four years, a rebuild/reset is needed there, anyway.
Not just the O-line but the other side as well, the D-line. Not enough difference makers or depth in my opinion to make a national title game worthy defense this year. Also throw in question marks at LB and CB along with razor thin depth and I just can't see it if I take off the orange & green shades.

Advertisement
Back