National Signing Day

If you think Bain isn’t seeing significant playing time year 1 then you have no clue regarding recruiting evaluations and should stay posting only in eye in the sky
Cool. Glad the coaches discussed the plans with you. Thanks for the info

Advertisement
It wont last, they build you up just to take you down. He is going to have to win or the narrative will change quickly
They will give him easily 3 years. Not only is it not a winning program now & far from it so ANY success will be viewed as an amazing job by him in their eyes. But also you gotta know how to read the room. The way this country is set up now he's their brightest toy. A black head coach who's always gonna be in the media eye and will never hesitate to make a splash with his comments, will always be who this country pulls for in this climate. He's set up to succeed long term so long as he learns the game ain't about him anymore. As of now all of this is just a gimmick for him to get some more bread in. Sooner or later he'll have to take it serious.

D310343C-2DC9-42C5-B1D0-8DE43771EF2F.png

“best recruiting class in Miami hurricanes history”

Meant in the modern ranking system - the 98 to 2001 classes were the best, but current system wasn’t around then. But I think this for these people that are trying to **** on Mario’s class. He had a great class there’s no way around it. Would’ve loved for it to be top two or three and he needs to get there and hopefully he will.

Advertisement
It wont last, they build you up just to take you down. He is going to have to win or the narrative will change quickly

I mean...you can SAY THAT...but remember the high school he founded that fell apart? The media is also pretty forgiving and/or short-attention-span oriented. You never hear anything about his failed high school anymore.

Advertisement
I mean...you can SAY THAT...but remember the high school he founded that fell apart? The media is also pretty forgiving and/or short-attention-span oriented. You never hear anything about his failed high school anymore.
It didn't just fall apart. It was exposed as a scam. Kobe high school fell apart when he passed. Falling apart cause of whatever reasons that may be legit are different from scamming parents and their children.

View attachment 227604

“best recruiting class in Miami hurricanes history”

Meant in the modern ranking system - the 98 to 2001 classes were the best, but current system wasn’t around then. But I think this for these people that are trying to **** on Mario’s class. He had a great class there’s no way around it. Would’ve loved for it to be top two or three and he needs to get there and hopefully he will.
The 97 class with Reed and Wayne was ridiculous as well...

Advertisement
(Not aimed towards you, just same topic)If you need any example to prove to you how hard the college football world and media circus is pulling for deion look how big of a deal they made about deion going into KANSAS & stealing the #2 player in KANSAS from the football gods... #****outtahere
Now predict what the announcers will be like for every Colorado game next year. Every rushing yard will be an amazing effort and every reception will be HOF-worthy, even if they're down 63-0.

I hope you're wrong there, my friend, lol. But you are probably right if you're talking about becoming a machine at the same level or better as Bama, Georgia, Taint. We want to be a perennial playoff selectee and championship contender not just Clemson's ***** in the ACCCG.

Please let us just starting to get to 10 wins next season or 2024. We can talk about our talent vs. Bama et al once we're not embarrassing ourselves.
I don't have us at 10 wins next year, I have us in the 5-7 range for one more cycle till we get rid of the rest of the **** on the roster

Advertisement
With the portal, ESD is the new NSD as kids are now scrambling to secure their spot as early as possible.

NSD now is for the late bloomers who had good senior seasons & the attention whores that wanted an extra month of publicity.
Exactly. "Early" signing day is now just signing day. NSD is really just a supplemental late signing day now.

They will give him easily 3 years. Not only is it not a winning program now & far from it so ANY success will be viewed as an amazing job by him in their eyes. But also you gotta know how to read the room. The way this country is set up now he's their brightest toy. A black head coach who's always gonna be in the media eye and will never hesitate to make a splash with his comments, will always be who this country pulls for in this climate. He's set up to succeed long term so long as he learns the game ain't about him anymore. As of now all of this is just a gimmick for him to get some more bread in. Sooner or later he'll have to take it serious.
This will never happen in my eyes. **** after wins at Jackson "Now play my theme music."

There is no way Deion is grinding on the recruiting trail, watching hours and hours of film of their opponent looking for any edge, but I guarantee the first big loss or losing streak you know who is getting tossed under the bus most likely...the players.

I just follow recruiting and listen to coaches when they talk. Also watch a fkn game tape

Stay slurping sec though cause they all wanted Bain and that’s not up for debate
If we lost Bain to an SEC team he'd be crowing about how we can't compete with the mighty SEC for top players. Since we got Bain, now its not a big deal according to him because he might not pan out.

Advertisement
Back