National Signing Day

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am as frustrated as anyone by the duration of the OC change, but so-called Cane fans that want to **** on Mario should review the 2023 recruiting class and put a checkmark next each recruits' name you think Manny Diaz would signed.
I don’t know man we just went through one of our worst seasons of all time and he was extremely inept as a game day HC. We’ll see what happens with the offense this next season but Mario definitely deserves a lot of criticism especially with how much money is being invested in fhe operation.

I swear I think Mario was landing guys this class he was recruiting when he was at Bama haha
Dead *** Im mad jealous of that classes film man. I think the transfer portal helps schools like bama and UGA. The jags transfer and they get more schollies available.

Advertisement
I am as frustrated as anyone by the duration of the OC change, but so-called Cane fans that want to **** on Mario should review the 2023 recruiting class and put a checkmark next each recruits' name you think Manny Diaz would have signed.

This is actually a really good thought exercise, so I went through it, I had to grade on a curve just to give Manny a third of the players that were landed this year… and that’s being generous.

Advertisement
Man, I miss your bouncy Avi!
#MeToo

GIF-220101_213719.gif

Oh, and @PIPO. Here's one. @Moesanpai on twitter

Got to give him 6 years to see those relationships and superior classes coming in like that bama class

I hope you're wrong there, my friend, lol. But you are probably right if you're talking about becoming a machine at the same level or better as Bama, Georgia, Taint. We want to be a perennial playoff selectee and championship contender not just Clemson's ***** in the ACCCG.

Please let us just starting to get to 10 wins next season or 2024. We can talk about our talent vs. Bama et al once we're not embarrassing ourselves.

Advertisement
Any update on how the Mighty Deion closed today? I’m sure his class is elite. He’s had almost 2 months.
(Not aimed towards you, just same topic)If you need any example to prove to you how hard the college football world and media circus is pulling for deion look how big of a deal they made about deion going into KANSAS & stealing the #2 player in KANSAS from the football gods... #****outtahere

(Not aimed towards you, just same topic)If you need any example to prove to you how hard the college football world and media circus is pulling for deion look how big of a deal they made about deion going into KANSAS & stealing the #2 player in KANSAS from the football gods... #****outtahere
It wont last, they build you up just to take you down. He is going to have to win or the narrative will change quickly

I'm aware. The quote you responded to was discussing Defensive Linemen. It was also about who is helping now not in 3 years. As for those guys we have absolutely zero idea if they are "SEC calibar" or not. They've never played a down of college football and a few of them I don't think will see significant time anytime soon anyway.
If you think Bain isn’t seeing significant playing time year 1 then you have no clue regarding recruiting evaluations and should stay posting only in eye in the sky

Advertisement
Back