National Signing Day

Advertisement
It didn't just fall apart. It was exposed as a scam. Kobe high school fell apart when he passed. Falling apart cause of whatever reasons that may be legit are different from scamming parents and their children.

Kobe’s high school was legit, wasn’t it? It just fell apart, because the leader died.

The 97 class with Reed and Wayne was ridiculous as well...

You’re right, I should’ve included 97 as well, let’s just say 97 to about 2001 were probably the best recruiting classes of all time if you put them together, or individually they were some of the best of all time as well. This new ranking system isn’t retroactive, so those would NOT be included whenever people do these lists. But yeah, if the lists went back to that time, those would be at the top.

Honestly it sucks that Cormani pulled his shenanigans. This was the #4 class, a friggin TOP 5 class, and his mother and company pulled that stunt.

I don't care what you say, it put a damper on this class. This was arguably going to be the best set of talent ever signed on paper for a Miami class.

Now I don't necessarily think him not coming is going to effect the 2023 season much as the new OC, TVD, and portal additions will have a much bigger effect on this upcoming season. It was more about optics and overall potential of the class later on.
Sorry I watched this kid in several interviews. He’s one goofy dude and it doesn’t bother me one bit he bounced.

Advertisement
That's the point he's making.

I know and I agree. I was just confirming it for those people that weren’t aware. But Dee made his point correctly, he’s right that there’s just a huge difference between both schools and their history and how they ended up. I mean night and day.

I would put my kids if I lived out there in Kobe’s school 100 out of 100 times versus Deion’s joke of a school.

I know and I agree. I was just confirming it for those people that weren’t aware. But Dee made his point correctly, he’s right that there’s just a huge difference between both schools and their history and how they ended up. I mean night and day.

I would put my kids if I lived out there in Kobe’s school 100 out of 100 times versus Deion’s joke of a school.
I'm sure some people here still think Bishop Sycamore was legit.

Advertisement
OF COURSE IT WAS LEGIT! Because everything PRIMADONNA does is strictly for the kids and making them quality, god fearing young men in the best possible position to succeed... For the people who missed #sarcasm
There were still some who'd miss it and I'm killing brain cells with beer tonight, I don't need help from CIS.

I saw an interview today where he said if kids are looking for NIl’s Colorado ain’t the place. We are going to make them men and get them ready for the nfl. I legit spit my drink out.

I saw an interview today where he said if kids are looking for NIl’s Colorado ain’t the place. We are going to make them men and get them ready for the nfl. I legit spit my drink out.
Those same players after a year under Deion and losing 8 games at minimum.

1675381601864.png

Advertisement
He offered nephew an nil and that was **** near the only argument he kept putting up and he'll get them exposure through his media stream. Kept increasing the amount every day because he saw he wasn't interested

He offered nephew an nil and that was **** near the only argument he kept putting up and he'll get them exposure through his media stream. Kept increasing the amount every day because he saw he wasn't interested
I mean I get he was the greatest cover CB of all time, but what has he shown to give players everything they need to be successful and get to the NFL?

Mario, who isn't a perfect HC, has shown he has the infrastructure in place that allows kids to be successful, and get drafted high in the NFL.

14- players drafted
3- first round top 10 picks
1- 2nd round pick

Over a 3 year period year before, the same year, and year after Mario got to Oregon they had 4 players drafted over that 3 years.

Advertisement
Back