National Signing Day Preview

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Orlando Franklin was a 2 star as well
Wasnt an AA.... and a 4 star

****, we have 3 2 star future/current studs on our team right now. Pierre, Gunter and ERob
Are they going to be All Americans?

joined argument late but who cares if they're all-americans. Lots of 2 star studs. Golden is proving that he's decent at uncovering hidden gems

It was the whole point of the argument. Someone said theyd rather take a 2 stars with our staff that can develop them into AA talent, which no one really provided a legit example of, instead of 5 star studs any day. Personally, id take the 5 star talent instead of 2 star players which 85% turn out to be JAGs, but thats just me i gues...Franklin a 4 star on rivals, we'll average and call him a 3 star, with offers from the big 3 in FL. Not exactly a hidden gem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've seen this conversation before. It was about the time Shannon was stealing recruits from Buffalo and Washington State becuase he struck out on all his top targets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good to see a post and some responses where there isn’t a bunch of grown men behaving like little pussies, crying, and wanting to fold the program. This thread is actually refreshing to read. Thanks

How come no one is talking about Quinton Powell? Why wouldn't UM take him no matter what? How big of a long shot is he actually?

Advertisement
Back