National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Advertisement
Miami legit thought they flipped him going into the decision but that means nothing now. This was a lot like the Stone recruitment. I wasn’t making a prediction on this one though lol. That said we likely finish with or close to a top five class . Who saw that coming in August?
Fug man. I can't even imagine how hard Mario and staff went after him. Finishing runner up doesn't make it any easier. Overall, the class is as good as we'll get in modern recruiting. Just get me a portal QB and I'm telling lies all offseason.

It is a bit of a fallacy

Like many have said, Miami on offense has been a dumpster but to say that you choose one school because they have the narrative of producing a certain position is not entirely true

He could have chosen Bama, LSU, USC, Clemson, heck Fresno State

I get it, the media tells us Ohio St produces WRs and lately they have Wilson, Olave, Harrison, Smith Njigba and Michael Thomas.

I also hold firm to my belief that these WRs do well at Ohio St caue that Conference is absolute garbage and the Ohio QBs an WRs run routes into huge windows against awfully slow defenses

Miami has to flip that script

Its not so much that he chose Ohio St, its that he's from Miami and chose Ohio St.
100% agree man **** Boston College, TCU and USC/Pitt (who stole Addison from Pitt) all produced first round WRs last year

Advertisement
Ok so besides Blount what other big announcements/potential flips are we looking at? Sorry, been out of the recruiting loop for a bit.

If you were in control of NIL would you shift more money to Stone now? Or would you wait to see if Hartline leaves and circle back to JJ?

Advertisement
Miami legit thought they flipped him going into the decision but that means nothing now. This was a lot like the Stone recruitment. I wasn’t making a prediction on this one though lol. That said we likely finish with or close to a top five class . Who saw that coming in August?
Do you think no official QB decision/announcement made a difference with Smith?

Xavier Lucas has a Wisconsin sweater and hat as well. Seems locked in unless it's a big troll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back