National Signing Day Livestream

View as article
Advertisement

All that context and long-winded arguments yesterday about development, the ELITE kids don't think like that. They don't care about whether a coach developed all his 5 stars or took a 3 star and made him into a draft pick.

They look at the schools in the first round and make conclusions off that. We need to start getting WR in the first round. Hopefully Carr, JoJo or Robinson can start the trend.

We have a class better than anyone could have imagined and a Daytona kid that would have been gravy goes to Saban and the best DB school in America.

I'm having as good a time as I've had being a Miami fan in recruiting in years. Hopefully you are as well.
Overall yes, but you can’t reasonably look at the CB class and say that it’s anything but subpar.

Advertisement
This might be the dumbest thing that has ever been posted on here.

What do you expect from a guy whose screen name is “Right said Fred”?

IMG_3223.jpeg

Jojo literally 15 minutes ago?
I guess I’m more talking about flipped a kid once he commits to Hartline. I know we have beaten OSU for numerous recruits. I just don’t recall ever flipping a receiver back to us once they’ve committed to Hartline.

Mario just has to keep building the program. We’re a 7-5 **** show with two decades of mediocrity. It’s hard to overcome that stink, yet we still almost did it with the #1 prospect in the country battling a team that is literally NFLU for WRs.

Win on the field, and we win these battles. Period. D$ said it before the season. We didn’t hold up our end of the bargain. If we start winning, we start landing.

Advertisement
lot of emotional dudes in here, lol
Reflecting on what we have so far, it’s EASY to see the vibe and perception of Miami is shifting. Would have been nice to have JS help lead Miami back to playoff football, but I think we now have a team that can and should be playoff contenders next year. Would not have seen that happening middle of last year or even this year… but it‘s happening.

I think we have some earmarked NIL money for JS that can be used on another WR that is now in the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Ohio State is the only place he can develop into a first rounder smh
It is a bit of a fallacy

Like many have said, Miami on offense has been a dumpster but to say that you choose one school because they have the narrative of producing a certain position is not entirely true

He could have chosen Bama, LSU, USC, Clemson, heck Fresno State

I get it, the media tells us Ohio St produces WRs and lately they have Wilson, Olave, Harrison, Smith Njigba and Michael Thomas.

I also hold firm to my belief that these WRs do well at Ohio St caue that Conference is absolute garbage and the Ohio QBs an WRs run routes into huge windows against awfully slow defenses

Miami has to flip that script

Its not so much that he chose Ohio St, its that he's from Miami and chose Ohio St.

Advertisement
Back